sweet-tooth early in the morning.

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's holiday .. everyday ==" I thought during the school 2 weeks holiday, there's no need for me to wake up early to send them to school anymore. Mana tauuu ~ Jade has dancing practice at Kindy and so I gotta send her to school & pick her up. Argh! I so wanted to sleep right now! Then Feizi also got extra classes .. grr ~ double grr!


Gotta wake up early for 4days .. 4 DAYS! Like .. ROOOAARRR! That's how I wanna express myself. Lols. Okay la, today maybe I should do some cleaning .. again. Plus I gotta clean my room as well. It's been weeks since I did some cleaning. Kasian my room siaa ~


See, so big pile of my clean laundry. So need to iron & fold it and put it back in its own place. Tsk tsk tsk, how lazy can you be Sye Lih. *shakes head*

Anyways, guess what? I straighten my hair last night. Yes, LAST NIGHT. I did the straightening at home with the help of moi Mamee.

Girls, if you wanna straighten your hair but nada budget to go saloon just like me, go Guardian and buy the WellaStrate (not sure of the spelling though) and do it yourself. But gotta be careful with the 1st step's chemical .. make sure u leave 1cm space away from your scalp. Never, never let your scalp kena the chemical, nanti your scalp kena burn if your skin is super sensitive.

It's quite easy and won't take long. Only the first step and washing made it long, I wanted to make sure my scalp totally free of the chemical so I kept on washing and washing. Hahaha! Then 2nd step is neutralising it then wash then ta daaa ~ you got yourself your new straight hair!

I can't promise you it'll be super straight as we're not pro ~ My hair still got a lil teeny weeny bit wavy BUT as long as you got yourself a straightener, you can straighten your hair baru go out what. You don't have to buy straightener that costs like .. 100+ or 200+ ~ you pergi KB's $1.80 then you can cari cheap cheap straighteners! Before I use this stupid Thailand straightener, I used my below RM35 straightener, the one just like in $1.80. It costs BND14.90 only ~ the cheapest is BND7.90 niaa ~ don't know which one to get .. just in case my new straightener couldn't be fix =="

(P/S: You guys will never everevereverevereverevereverever want to see my real hair .. SI BEH CURLY!)

Haiyo, my hair very the dry already, now it's super dry, hais hais. Gotta do lotsa treatment and steaming after 1 week. And I want to sye my hair .. 1 month later. Have to let my hair 'rest'. Wanted to trim my hair ends but thennn ~ I don't want it to be short le ~ Hmm hmm ~ whatever dude.

Conclusion .. I'm satisfied with moi hair. I didn't use WellStrate this time though, I used LoLane from Thailand. Ehhh ~ it rhymes! Hahaha!

Remember that I said I wanted to post some songs? Today I'll intro this song today =) Kinda into Norah Jones lately. This is 'Shoot the Moon'. Her voice is really soothing, no? Quite sad siaa ~ if you're going to sleep, do listen to her songs =) It's sooo gonna relax every part of your body, mind and soul (or make you sleepy) .. urm, don't cry la ho.






















Shoot the Moon - Norah Jones

(lyrics from here)

The summer days are gone too soon
You shoot the moon
And miss completely
And now you're left to face the gloom
The empty room that once smelled sweetly
Of all the flowers you plucked if only
You knew the reason
Why you had to each be lonely
Was it just the season?

Now the fall is here again
You can't begin to give in
It's all over

When the snows come rolling through
You're rolling too with some new lover
Will you think of times you've told me
That you knew the reason
Why we had to each be lonely
It was just the season

Yesterday went to BSB with Fung & Annt to send Kok Zhang to Batu Bersurat. Reached there around 3.30pm .. then watched the bball match.

When we're on the way to Batu Bersurat ..

Me and Fung vaining in the car while finding parking at The Mall.

The super sad & frustrated Fung.
She let a big car out from the left side thenn ~
The car got the parking space.

Finally, she got her parking.
Quite obvious, no?
Haha!

Had our dinner at Excapade. Yummy, finally got my Salmon Uzukuri. I'm still craving for more though .. hope my brain doesn't have worms! *shivers*

We planned to watch movie initially, but cancel it in the end 'coz we don't have the ideal seats. Then .. I saw this new poster outside the cinema.


PATRICK DEMPSEY I LOIVE YOU!!

Okay, I'm soooo gonna watch this movie!! Muahahahaha!

Me: Eeee!! Patrick Dempsey le! Fung, Annt! Leng zai hoo ~ *eyes sparkling*
Fung: *busy messaging*
Annt: Ah pek lai de le!
Me: Ah pek but leng zai okay!


Aiyoo ~ told you guys, I have something for older men (click here). Hoho! Mueh-hehe ~ by the way, George Clooney also very the sexy. Haha!

Might be going to yamcha later in the afternoon with Fung, Universal We Want! Ice-cream bread, ice-cream bread!!

Migoshh ~ I want ice-cream! Anything that's sweettt ~


0 comments: