a lot like love.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Two days of not blogging = Long long post.

Lols! Seriously, I gotta think back to Friday night till last night of What-Did-I-Do.

OH YEAA ~ on Friday night, Willy and Fung came over to my place and we had a movie night in my room =) It's niceee ~ eventhough we watched an old movie. I think that movie was released on 2005? Maybeeee ~ I'm not so sure.

What movie? It's Ashton Kutcher's movie, A Lot Like Love.


It's a really nice love movie =) Quite funny too. Look at Ashton!!! Isn't he handsomeee ~ ? *eyes sparkling*

Oh my oh my oh my, look at that left bottom picture, he's SO CUTE!! *faints*

Willy ordered 2 pizzas from Tasconi and hey ~ I've never realised Tasconi can be that good! 2 regular pizza for BND15 only! I had 2 pieces from EACH PIZZA, kebab and BBQ, which means I had 4 pizzas in one go.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWW .. I'M SUCH A GLUTTON!!

I can't help it!! The pizzas are begging me to eat them okay ~ I'm just fulfilling their wish!! Don't blame me! Put the blame on Akon!! Get it get it? Because 'Sorry, Put the Blame on Me.' =D

*silent*

Okay, some lamo joke. But Steph really laughed when she gets it!! =P

Anyways ~ it's a really nice movie, try to watch it if you got the time. I even asked Willy to lend me this DVD 'coz I want to watch it over and over again till I'm sick of it. Lols! The soundtracks are really nice too =) Download few of it. Heh! I'll definitely upload those songs in one whole post few days later =D You might find those songs boring .. Never mind.

Oh yea, after the movie, the ending where they always show some pictures and names? They put those sweet pics of the couples! It's really really sweet =D I only manage to find one pic of the ending ..


Look! Aren't they cute? I shall play this movie on my lappie and I'm gonna non-stop PrtSc then Paste it onto Paint then Save As bla bla in my folder. Lols!

Then .. Saturday. So what did the amazing me do?

I did nothing much I think .. Only during night time, I went to Kaybee for a while then back to Seria. I went home and waited for Fung to pick me up and went to Zuki to yamcha =D Yummy roti telur again and horlick ping! Horlick ping is my all time fave *loves*

I remember BoiBoi used to say that because I have darker skin tone so I drink Horlick ping to neutralise my skin tone. Stupid theory!! Haha! Sighs, I miss him and Yi Ling.

And yesterday, Sunday.
I slept till around 12plus then watched my ANTM.

I'M DONE WITH CYCLE 10!! YAY!!

But I'm soooo disappointed with the result .. but but but, sighs. Already decided then suan liao T^T

MERRRRRRYYYYY, NO HINTS NEXT TIME!!! XP

And I sooooo have to remind myself never ever read the comments before watching the videos ==" CB spoil one sometimes!

Fung picked me up at 2pm and we went to Universal yamcha. I finally get to eat my ice-cream bread!!



I know it doesn't look attractive at all but it's nice! I wanted the ice-cream to be honey dew but it's out of stock =( So I had cookies and vanilla instead. It costs BND1.20 if I'm not mistaken. I can make my own ice-cream bread next time. Lols!

After that, accompany Fung to saloon then to SupaSave and SoonLee to do some shopping.

The rest of the day, I spent my time at home, watching tv and chatting. That's the boring life of the amazing Nikki. Sighs.

And today I slept like a pig until noon time baru get up to cook myself mee.

I HAD KIMCHI MEE TODAY AND SO I'M VERY HAPPY HAPPY!!

Other than that, Lieslie and San are coming back tonight!!

Double happy happy!! =D

I found these cute (?) facts =P from MSN web page.



10 quirky facts about kissing - By Laura Schaefer

Think you know a thing or two about kissing? You probably do. But the facts below are so off the beaten path, we’ll bet you don’t know them all—and they could come in handy. Not only could they provide some steamy “Did you know…?” chit chat, but they’ll help you see all the benefits a satisfying lip lock can bring into your life. Happy smooching!

1. Two out of every three couples turn their heads to the right when they kiss.

2. A simple peck uses two muscles; a passionate kiss, on the other hand, uses all 34 muscles in your face. Now that’s a rigorous workout!

3. Like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike.

4. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches.

5. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.

6. Ever wonder how an “X” came to represent a kiss? Starting in the Middle Ages, people who could not read used an X as a signature. They would kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Eventually, the X came to represent the kiss itself.

7. Talk about a rush! Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running.

8. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married.

9. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.

10. The longest kiss in movie history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the 1941 film, You’re in the Army Now. It lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. So if you’ve beaten that record, it’s time to celebrate!

2 comments:

nadiajong said...

lol no wonder my skin was good when im with shih ping. LOL!

nikki.szeli said...

LOL!!

nadia nadia nadiaa ~ very bad of uu ~