finally!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am now eating my SECOND plate of fried meehoon at home .. YESS ~ I AM THAT HUNGRY. I'm lazy to cook my fave egg & cheese or my fave Mee Maggi Curry so NO CHOICE .. I eat my PoPo's food. My life is very very sad .. HAHAHAHA! HMMM ~ maybe I should find Fung & Annt go Universal yam cha later, I wanna try the new menu! Ice-cream + bread .. HEAVEN EHH!

Aiks, ice-cream. Last night before I went to my lala land, I had a BIG BIG BOWL of honey dew ice-cream. Alright, I'll have another big bowl after my meehoon.

OMFG, HOW CAN I NOT BE FAT LIKE THIS!! HOW!!

After I gain my weight (very very soon), I shall not locked myself up at home. I shall go out and show that I'm BIG & SEXY !

*silent*

EHHH ~ bagi sikit response bulehhhhh??

God, please excuse me a while. It must be an alien just invaded my genius mind. Ahem! Just gimme a few more minutes on my meehoon and I'll be okay.

*after 8 minutes*

Alrightttttttt ~ I'M BACKK ~ back with a big bowl of honey-dew ice-cream!

Seriously, how can I stay the same body figure I have .. with my freaking way of eating?

Maybe you'll be wondering how can I online at home when I said the router (or whatever) already cacat? Well ~ I just realised that the PC downstairs isn't cacat so HEH, I'm using it now. Then, my ass will become bigger than ever because of sitting on the chair all day long ~ I wonder how much time will be spend on this post because I have no time limit! Yay!

*happily muching on ice-cream*

Done with the ice-cream, and I shall now concentrate on blogging =D (& friendster & e-mails & songs & etc.)

I just visited Von's profile at FS and her profile song is sooooooo nice! Mariah Carey's 'Bye Bye'. And last last week I got a song from Xueli, it's Cassie's 'Is It You'. I was suppose to post some songs that I've uploaded at my imeem few weeks ago but didn't have the time ~

Cassie - Is It You




Is It You? - Cassie




Mariah Carey - Bye Bye




Bye Bye.mp3 - Mariah Carey




I'll post up the other songs next time. HAHA!


I found this new blog for clothes ~ not only clothes but also facial products and bags. I like the bag laa!! Tapi out-of-stock dahh ~ T________T Click here to visit the page. It's from BSB by the way.

And guess what? I'm using lappie to on by means of internet cable. If I knew it earlier, would have online EVERYDAY liao! BLAHH!!

My mood was good earlier, then it turned slightly bad .. until now. Argh! I need more ice-cream!

Hmm ~ I'm kinda lost here now. I forgot what I was suppose to blog .. Lemme thinkk ~

*thinking hard hard hardddddd*

Oh right.

That day when I was driving in Gadong, going to McD and at the junction, I saw this black kitten so HELPLESS running across the road and to the side, like it just had a panic attack. If I were that kitten, I would have die of heart attack man. Like .. a small animal facing lotsa cars, which is SO SO MUCH LARGER than its own size.

So kasian.

Then yesterday when I was driving to KB to find dear and my love, it's my very first time I see an EAGLE'S BODY on the road!! Well, cats, dogs, frog and even biawak are very common but EAGLE?? Oh lord, what's happening??? Even an eagle also boleh kena langgar by cars! Sighs, what's so tasty about the road kan? Its wings were flapping up and down like it has life (actually it's the cars that drove by causing it to flap up and down) .. eeeee ~ don't want to remember about it anymore >.<


I really need ice-cream to cool me down now ~ hmm ..

Okay, think happy Szeliiiii ~
KL 'o8 Project! It's getting nearer and nearer .. which means, BENG WILL BE BACK SOON!

15days to go Beng, and we shall ~ ahem, hang out like we all used to !

I SO MISS YOU BENG! I can't wait to see u =D and we got so much to talk about.

I'll stop here now .. and ice-cream here I come!

0 comments: