kimchi, hair & fashion x)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am very the so the happy right now because Minna inna inna inna innaaaaa gave me the code for the comment thingy and finally I have this comment thingy at every end of my post!

I SO THE LOVE YOU MINNA!

Anywaysss ~ Minna, I thank youuuuuuuu a lot for the code! For the past 1 or 2 months I've been trying all sorts of codes for the comment box but couldn't get it right and AHA! Lucky that I've checked your blog after not able to check anyone's blog for a period of time due to the limited time of using internet.

I'm soooo gonna make the blog layout for Steph! Promised to make her one for a long long timeeeee ~ but always forgot about it. Sorry Me Love! I'll work on it .. provided that we nada hangout sessions =P

Last night tapao food and drinks from MoiNam then went to our usual hangout place. Then reached home before 1am. Then I was waiting for a call .. or probably a msg until 3am ==" I beh tahan then went to sleep, INSTANTLY. Did I use the right word? Blaaahhhh ~ don't care. Until morning then I found out that, that person slept early. Really wanna vomit blood after I know the answer ==" Okay, you might be really blur about what I was saying, you can choose to ignore it, seriously.

I had my MOST FAVE INSTANT MEE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER this morning =D


TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It's the korean KIMCHI mee! But the packet's a bit different ~ It used to be round but now it's rectangle. Why oh why? I loike it in round shape very muchomucho. And it reminds me of the hangout sessions at Jun's place with Laopo and Roland, really fun and I miss it a lot .. Also, at Peanut's place =) Nadia a.k.a Peanut, I MISS YOUR KIMCHI!! End of this year, invite me to your house eat kimchi alrighttt ~ I ACCEPT NO REJECTION! XD

I'm checking out the Rock, Paper, Scissors bloggie right now .. I've been eye-ing their tees and watch and hoodies or whatever they have for a longggg lonnngggggggg time! Esp. the tees that look old and washed-out. Anyone, if you think you owe me any pressies .. just buy me a tee from there and I'll be very very very happy =D Helloooo, I'm dropping you readers a very very obvious hint. Haha!

Facebook-ing and saw this Sticky Note from my ex-classmate:

"In the end, everything will be okay.
If it isn't okay,it isn't the end."
Good one, no? *wink*

I've ignored my Facebook lately, I've only reject everything that people sent to me and didn't really make an effort to check the comments and etc. Lazy baaaaa ~ Okay, I shall edit the photos that were tagged to Fung and Annt last time. (maybe)

Did I mention that Fung had her super haircut? She used to have this longgg lonnngggg 'mane' ..


And it became like this.


Si beh SHORT loo! But I like her with short hair, very fresh-looking =) Seeing her remind me of the 'me' last time. When I finally passed through the stage of my super fugly hairstyle (I don't know why am I crazy about that hair last time ==") and finally had this below shoulder hair length, which I think it was quite nice and lady-ish .. *ahem*


Then I had my Bob-hairstyle.



But I really missed my bob-hair, it's so easy to manage and no fuss at all! I look younger as well *evil laugh* and it goes well with baseball cap *sniff* I miss Bob-hair. I remember after my haircut, rushed back to Seria to pack my stuffs and woooshhh ~ off we go to Miri to celebrate Lez's bday =D And one of my fave pic that day .. And the first time ever I use fake eyelashes.



Okay, how come my post end up being about .. hair? Nvm. All over the place, so-Nikki.

There's a website called Polyvore .. saw it from a BSB girl's MSN nickname. I was curious and went to find out (if not mistaken, it's last year) and lotsa pics of fashion and etc. If interested, check it out =) Probably you could learn one or two things from it, because I did. Haha! Lotsa clothes and accessories, feels like I'm in heaven when I was looking through it x)

I know I promised to post sme stuffs from the forward mails, but I want to arrange it nicely first .. and also finished all the mails. Haha!

Last but not least .. check Go Greeners blog =) Planet Earth definitely need more people like them, trying to reduce pollution in their own ways. So proud of these bunch of juniors *wipe tears* Hahaha! Well, great job you cute rascals!

Till here then ~ maybe I'll blog again at night. Maybe .. hahahaha!

(P/S: 11days more till Lez and San are back! 14days for Beng! Counting down .. )


"An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere.
The pessimist sees only the red light.

But the truly wise person is color blind."
- Dr. Albert Schweitzer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur fav instant noodle will make u become botak instantly too