movie night.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Reached home approximately 45minutes ago. I went to OGDC to watch Kung Fu Panda, haha! VERY FUNNY LOO!! I soooooooooo suka the Tigress!!!!! Okay, let's imagine I'm the Tigress, with all that steady moves.

*imagining*

Okayy .. I can't be as cool as the Tigress but I have the-temper-of-a-tigress-when-it's-pissed. Alright, better shut my imagination 'coz it ain't working at all .. *sniff* And no, I don't want to be the fat Po 'coz .. I ain't a panda. I should have taken karate lessons back in secondary days, or probably tae-kwan-do like Ah Pow Koko.

OMG, Ah Pow Koko is kinda like Po!!! They're big and they know martial arts!! *LOL* Hmm ~ forget about that. I said nothing, uh uh!

Anyways ~ I went to Eahui's house and her house is B-I-G! Almost got myself lost on the way to her house though, but thanks to my Mamee for my clever brain, I didn't get lost.

THANKS MAMEE!

Err ~ back to the main point.

I was SO SCARED of her dog okay! He's big and dirty and (looks) smelly and and anddd .. HIS PRIVATE PART SI BEH BIG LO!! Eh, not that I want to look at it but it's REALLY BIG. Probably he did something to it or maybe he's just high just looking at my car or the scenery or or or or or or or or or or or ~~ he's just a pervert doggie. Yea, he must be! Lucky it didn't do anything to me ~ (like as if he would ==") I even need Eahui to bring me from my car ~ which is like, less than 10steps to the door.

(P/S: It is NOT attractive at alllll!)

To Eahui: Ask your maid to give him shower laaaa ~ maybe he's just too hot from the weather so his *ahem* is like that. HAHAHAHA!

Anywayss ~ went to Xueli's work place (again) and no, I'll never get tired of going there 'coz I have fun looking at the technicians doing their work 'coz it's interesting and talking to the customers with Xueli 'coz they are friendly. HAHA! Looks like I'm working there as well.

Don't .. ask me anything about work. 'Coz I'm cluesless as well. Like a head-less fly. But I don't eat shits la ho.

Got carried away againnn ~ =="

Chatting with Beng at the moment, 13 days to go Bengg ! XD He gave me this picture & claimed that it's done professionally by Albert Wan, FOC. Like duh, whatever man! Beng, you did it yourself, memang FOC laa!


But, not bad laa fucker ~ =P You better study hard or Imma smack your hairy ass! So cepat already plan which clubs to go, dying for booze this man =="

I went to Steph's place to play lami with her, Xueli and Leslie Boy on Wed night. I'm the loser of the bloody night and the first round I had 'read newspaper'/'full moon'. WTH, my hands are not lucky at all! Pfft ~ but it's fun to play lami once in a while =D

And now, my hands are kinda itching for lami. Chamm loo ~ I'll end up bankrupt and poor and money-less and in the end I'll beg for money like beggar .. like as if. Sorry! I got a pretty good imagination =)

I'm kinda hungry now and it's 3.13am ..

NO SYELIH, NO FOOD, NO FATS!

But the food in Kung Fu Panda already made me hungry! Grr ~ !

Better sleep now before it's too late!

..................

WAITTTTT ! I got bread that Xueli bought for me .. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Okay, no care, tummy first then diet later =D

I'm out .. with my bread!


"I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause."
- Angelina Jolie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i dislike my dog too. i never look at him even a sec. weird smell, n...hiao gong lai de. when he stand right in front of me i oso run dao far far. and owh so sweet of u n xue li bought bread to u...
thanks ya for picking me up^^c ya soon

nikki.szeli said...

Hahahaha! You're the owner le ~ so bad de you =P

See you soon too darleng =D