lil hammy.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I realised that lately I only eat veggies and rice for dinner. Hmm ~ so am I going to be slimmer and lighter? Hehe ~ I bet I am. Sekali I become fatter then ............. *speechless*

*clap clap*

No room for negative thoughts right now. Think positiveeeeeeee ~

Oops, I did it again! I bit my finger nail off again. Hmm ~ bad bad habit. Reminds me of Izan, who always says "Oops, I did a Britney." Or something like that. Haha! And PussyCat Dolls ~ HMMM ~

*music*
I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)


Okay ~ very random la ho!


Cute kan the hamster? =D

Anyone who's interested and has the HEART to take good care of it and will love it like it's your own baby, let me know. I'll give it to you FOC. Including the leftover food and the urmm ~ wood .. urm .. URMMM ~ aiyaa ~ the bedding la! I don't know how should I name it! If you want the cage, we can give it to you BUT .. it's quite ugly and lauya because ..

It was mine before Feipo is using it. Then ho ~ there were a few periods that I was too lazy to clean the cage then urmm .. their urine stains remain there forever and ever. So, I suggest u buy a new one =D If you don't mind, we're happy to give it out. Hehe!

I'm being uber serious here. My sis is giving out her pet due to some reason .. AND NO, THE HAMSTER IS FINE AND NOT SICK AT ALL. So don't worry about that. I don't think it has a name .. oh yea, she's a girl. Feipo thinks that it's pregnant, lil hammy used to have a hubby but he passed away few weeks ago while sleeping. Poor thing. She's a widow. BUT, we're not really confirm if she's pregnant or not.

Since I've mentioned 'bout my hamsters .. show you guys some pics.







Aren't they cute!

I miss them. The brown one is Tinkerbell and the white one is Pinky. Tinkerbell was my favourite one. Hehe. At least when they die, they die happily (I guess) 'coz they didn't die from hunger .. Probably because too thristy. OMG, I hope PETA won't come after me =="

And because of this ~ I don't want to take over lil hammy. I'm afraid she'll die in me hands so ~ yea. I think it's better for us to give it to someone better =) By the way, lil hammy is smaller than the usual hamsters. She's like the tiny version and she won't grow anymore. So she's really really cute =) I prefer to give it to someone I know well so at least I still can dropby to visit her sometimes.

This morning after taking pictures of her, she POO-POOED on my hand! ARGH! WTH ~ never mind.

I found this pic from Wikipedia when I was making sure the PETA organisation, just in case I got it wrong.


This is a really good picture, especially when they use model. To me, sometimes, model = fur, due to the fashion shows. Seriously, what's so interesting about real fur? Isn't it kinda scary?

I wonder if any of you realised that today is June 13rd, Friday. The day that people named it as "bad Friday". Lucky me, mine's alright. Haha! I was suppose to go to a wedding dinner, but decided not to go 'coz Steph isn't going and ~ I could say that I forgot 'coz they didn't gimme the 'red bomb'. *evil laugh*

Oh yea, A FREAKING PIMPLE HAS GROWN ON MY RIGHT CHEEK! WTH!! Since I've nothing to do later, Imma take my sweet time in my shower and do a bit of face scrubbing and mask afterwards and pamper myself =) Sounds sweet, no?

Reminder: Send the e-mail to apply for vacancy!

I found another some sort of questionnaires from Stella and ahem, I'm so gonna answer it but I won't tag anyone. Do it if you're interested. Hehe.


10 Years Ago, I...
1. was 10-year-old.
2. was in Primary 4.
3. met one of my besties, Siaw Fung.
4. had my very first group dancing.
5. super duper love working as a librarian in school.

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was 15-year-old.
2. went to my very first prom night.
3. performed in a drama, Asema
4. hated my skin tone.
5. thought I look fugly.

3 Years Ago, I...
1. was 17-year-old
2. had my O-level exam and scored 8 O's.
3. went to prom night as single.
4. had alcohol for the very first time.
5. missed my ex a lot.

A Year Ago, I...
1. was still consider as 18-year-old.
2. finally get to learn driving.
3. was single.
4. loved my bob-hair.
5. decided to choose my lucky no.11 carefully.

So Far This Year, I...
1. have my license and it's going to be changed soon.
2. have met few great and fun people.
3. have chosen my lucky no.11 .
4. have grow 1cm taller =D
5. have decided to grow my hair, again.

Yesterday, I....
1. baked cookies with Xueli at my place.
2. watched Kung Fu Panda with friends.
3. went to Eahui's place.
4. sent my mum to work in the morning.
5. picked her up from work in the afternoon.

Today, I ....
1. have talked to Rennie on the phone and I am very happy =D
2. blogged 3 times
3. wore a jeans skirt.
4. talked to Xueli.
5. poo-pooed.

Tomorrow I will...
1. do my laundry.
2. clean my room.
3. try to persuade myself to go jogging for the sake of health.
4. blog again.
5. send my letters for job vacancy.



- End of Q's -


Lastly ..

0 comments: