rainbow =D

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Since it's already 3.o9am, I'll put everything as 'yesterday' (27th June) .. 'coz I always have the urge to say it as 'today'.

I really did nothing much other than chatting and surfing around net, didn't even check my friendster or facebook. Blog-hopped and found out that my Princess Peanut is back!! She didn't even tell me about it =="


GIRL ~ if you're reading this, CONTACT ME LAA!! Mc-ed your hp also nada response .. WTH!


Before going out, Jade came in my room CRYING and covering or should I say touching, her right cheek.


Even an angel has an ugly face .. HAHA! I'm so mean =P

Jade: *cry*
Me: Why are you cryingggggggggggg??
Jade: *cry* My teeth, very pain ... *cry*
Me: Gimme see!
Jade: *opens mouth & cry again*
Me: NAH! That's what you get after eating too much sweets and didn't brush teeth la!

Jade: *walked out & cry some more*

She's always like that. Really used to it =="

After a while when I went down, she's happy happy and smiling again. Dadee applied some toothache medicine and she's better.

Actually earlier in the afternoon she already complained to me it's painful and when I wanted to ignore her and asked her to get out of my room, she started to panic and almost cried =="

Lez, me and San went out and had food and drinks at Moi Nam. Saw Steph and the others.


Steph, kenapa nada tegur sama kami yaa ~ hanya Ah Boy tegur saya ni! =P


Anyways ~ at first the mood was kinda bad due to something but it changed after I met Her. =)

*sings*
Sunshine ~ you are my sunshine ~
You make me happy ~
When skies are grey ~


Haha!

Obvious kan that I'm quite lazy to blog.

A picture to end this post =D






Just in case you got bad eye sight, the main point of this picture is the rainbow =D

0 comments: