stamina, I want!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay, I'm soooooooo soweeee for not updating because I was sooo busy with hangout sessions, chatting, discussions & playing my Big City Adventure: Sydney. I know it sounds like a very kiddy game (mind you, my parents play it too!) but it's really fun laa!! You get to learn new words and test your eyes. And ahem, perfect me got perfecto eye vision *proud*

I really suggest you peeps to get this game. Haha! I almost finished with it ~ I'm gonna be really bored after I'm done with the game (like as if).

Okay, Monday night we went to a restaurant in KB for dinner. They think the food is quite tasteless but to me it's alright le ~ Is it me or is it them? Hmm ~ ! Pictures pictures! =D Took lotsa it but I didn't get my pics with Ah Boy .. check it from his blog ;)



We took these in the car while waiting for Xueli and Leslie Boy to buy the cake ^^ Me and Ah Boy, f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! Hoho!



The dinner's fine and there're laughters. Overall, it went well =)

Oh yea ~ Jade made her b'day greetings to Steph =) That lil devil is sooo cute. Hehe. Because of the way I held my hp, you guys gotta tilt your head to watch the video =="








After the dinner, we went to Kpg.Baru to drink =P And I got the chance to sit in Siang Ming's car! Yay!! Super song aa listening to the engine's noise!!!!



We drink, drank, drunk. Well ~ not really drunk la! But we're all high and happy happy and non-stop laughing and taking pictures =P






All of us look a tad bit TOO happy. And me like usual, a red crab after drinking =="
And finally, my laopo and laukung are back in Brunei. Glad that they're back =D

The next day of their arrival, San wanted to go mee stall for the Rojak ..



He definitely has show his love for Brunei's rojak .. I think he'll lick the plate if he dares to do so!!

We went to OGDC for hangout at night ^^ After that, we went to find Lieslie and we chit chat till around 1am.

Today I asked San to accompany to go jogging and mana tau this budak brought snacks along!! WTH ~



We walked from OGDC to the Billionth Barrel .. Gosh, now I miss jogging with my mates ='( When we reached there, we say Ah Boy and his friends picking up litters at the beach .. Really are Go Greeners eh ~ *wink*


Other than them, I saw BoiBoi's eldest Sis, Yi Wen as well. We talked abit then San and Me left the place. We jogged back to OGDC and MY GOD, I thought I'm gonna faint at the side of the road!!

And there're a few moments that my mind went blank. You know what's the worst thing about this jogging session?


SAN JOGGED FROM BILLIONTH BARREL TILL OGDC NON-STOP!!


ARGGHH!! HOW CANNN!!!



He didn't jog for a longer period than me but I KALAH??? Oh my oh my oh my, I want my STAMINA back!! I want my stamina of 2005 T_______T

I saw this blog rating thingy from Minna .. and decided to rate mine as well!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

And suprisingly, mine is G .. HMMM ~ usually, Nikki and G do not connect together. HAHA!!

A picture for alllll my close friends who are studying overseas =') I miss you people!!

Lastly,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL BRO, SEAN!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COUSIN MORGAN!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JING MEI!



(P/S: I've spent the whole day doing this blog and I'm super tired because of jogging ==")

(P/P/S: I'VE GAINED FATS!! LOOK AT MY ARMS!! Even my mum said so T__T)

(P/P/P/S: I've got another new game to play, Private Eye!! =D)

0 comments: