imy.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay, sien sien sien sien sien!!

Very very bored. So I decided to blog 2nd time, for today.

What should I blog right now? *thinking deep*

Oh well, I didn't get ice-cream after I've blogged earlier. Because I decided to cari my girls at KB and talk talk a bit. It didn't really get better though, still stuck on my mind and heart till now. Feeling so ~ helpless?

Reached home around 8pm and had my dinner .. only rice, veggie and fish. Hmm ~ I'm craving for ice-cream again. OMG, fat!

Sent an e-mail to my Aunt and waiting for her to reply me in a day or two? MAKE IT QUICK AA AH YEE! XD Replied comments at FS .. probably I should check up my FB as well to edit some stuffs.

I'm checking my mails and I saw this disgusting mail from a friend ..

PEOPLE!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORWARD ANY GHOSTS OR EEKY MAIL WITH DISGUSTING PICS! I BEGGGGGGG YOUU!!

I didn't check my mails for WEEKS. There're so much to read right now =="

I can't stand those mails 'coz they leave that eeky effect on me for DAYS! ==" Esp. the breast cancer thingy. EEE! Goosebumps!

Listening to David Cook's 'Always Be My Baby' with hopes of making me feeling better .. yes, it did. I feel slightly better now. Probably later I'm going to shower and sleep with this song whole night long. Lols.

Chatting with Nadia at the same time .. I asked her how long is her r/s with her boyfee and it's been 1 year 2 months. Si beh long .. but Annt's longer! I think it's gonna be 5 years this August. And also Lez with Jun, 2 years plus and also Ding with Kok How and and .. I don't know liao.

I don't know how they did it but I wanna clap for them! Coz mine ~ longest was only 8months.

I wonder if this time .. if I can pass that 8 months? It seems like I have this curse on me, 8 months then *POOF* byebye. Okay, I shouldn't be talking about this anymoreeee ~ very 'cheh' one! *praying*

A little quote I've got from my FS layout =)


"Do what makes you happy,
and be with who makes you smile.
Laugh as much as you breath,
and love as long as you live."

And from HuiXin's personal message ~ I always find him using nice personal msg. Lols. I wonder if this is from another chinese song x)


"在想你的夜 我买错了一包香烟"


Translate: In the night that I think of you, I bought the wrong packet of cigarettes.

Well ~ to me, I really like it laaaa! Haha!

I shall post up some stuffs I've read from some of the forward mails just now. Gonna be out soon .. sighs.

Nights people.



(P/S: I miss you.)

1 comments:

nikki.szeli said...

HAHA! thanks to youuuu! <3