it's been a while ..

Sunday, June 01, 2008

.. since I blogged! God ~ I've been really really busy with my part-time and hangouts =P My part-time isn't that busy though .. coz I only work for 3 hours per day and got $20 for that

*evil laugh*


Hangouts. Fun, great, wonderful etc. etc. etc.


Now, I'm hanging out at Seria WYWY with Fung and Annt and I sooooo gotta finished blogging before lappie dies on me o.O & the internet at home sucks like .. whatever.


Okay .. I promised myself that I'm gonna blog daily no matter how busy I am but I ate my own words and that SUCKS! Gosh, last week and last last week I've been so busy hanging out with homies till so late that I don't even remember that I own a blog. Lols.


Lotsa stuffs happened between friends lately .. but not really connected to me, only a thing or two? Pfft. But I give no shits. Anywayssss ~ argued with my parents as well .. First, it was Dadee on Friday night then the next day it's Mamee then she banned me from driving now. ROOOARRR!! How fuck up can I be? S H I T laa hoo ~ it all started on some family matters then eventually they throw it onto me, in my point of view. Argh!



Ah Yee, if you're reading this .. do call me when you have the time, I so the need to talk to you =(



Hmmm .. hopefully it'll be over soon. The argument thingy, the most sucky parts is the things my dad said. Si beh hurt ehh ~ I beh tahan then I cried but I guess he has a heart of rock that he doesn't even realise the things he said is so fucking not true. Blaaaaa ~ fuck it. Sighs.


Gotta work again tomorrow and on Tuesday as well .. very tired laa ~ but for the money, FUCK IT!


Ahemm .. I guess I've been swearing since the start and then till the end of the post, no?


Last night I met Edward, HAHA! Ed, thanks for finding me when you're back in Brunei when it's suppose to be I find you at S'pore! Hahahaha. It's nice to hang out like that again someday, yes? *wink* I'l never forget your ROM. Muahahahahaha!!


Lately, I've been thinking about UBD & S'pore poly. Some help please? ARGH!!


And DOUBLE ARGH!!


*sniff sniff*


Can you smell that? It's love in the air ~ *wink wink*


P/S: I thinking I'm going to have some sort of breakdown sooner or later ..




"I'm just too far from where you are .. I gotta come home .." -- Home by Michael Buble.

0 comments: