first day.

Monday, May 19, 2008

First day of work .. HMM ~ I was teeny weeny bit late. xP

When I woke up I found no Vios and my mum drove it to work! I called her up and she beh song me for waking up late. BUT I WOKE UP AT 7.15AM LE ~ She used to go to work at around that time or a bit later, then she said she doesn't. (YEA RIGHT, PFFT!) Woke FeiPo up and asked her to send me to mum's office to get the car. She looks alright when she gave me her car keys, but totally NOT when she's on the phone.

I thought I was late to work but my Lao Ban also late. HAHA! End up waiting for him for .. almost an hour I think. He was sick & he went to the hospital to get medicine. While I was waiting for him, I take my sweet time to eat my dumpling from Rennie *slurps* and I gave the cat a bit of the meat BUT IT DIDN'T LAYAN ME!! Shouldn't have share the yummy yummy meat. Sniff.


Noon time went to WYWY lunch sama Steph, HuiYung & Kacat. Haha! We had some funny chatty moments until Mamee called and spoilt it. Hmm .. great. She was ranting bout me not going back for lunch and not picking her up BUT, I remembered she said that FeiPo will pick her up. Then she said FeiPo was sleeping like pig and on and on. Pfft, like it's my fault that she's asleep. Shit.

After lunch, me and my love went back to her place for a nice rest. And Ah B Wee was playing with us after her shower. Such a cutie. She didn't even want me to go when I have to get back to work =D Angel angel angel ~ !! x)




Finished my work around 3.30pm =) Lao Ban was so suprised that I've finished my work that quick! Muahaha ~ I told him that I'm young, fast & steady. Muahahahaha!

Got back home after picking up my mum from work. When I reached hom, FeiPo reached home as well ..

FeiPo: Eh, I thought you said that your time is flexible?

Then I started to get piss because of alll the beh song-ness from my mum this morning and noon and the tone of FeiPo's ..

Me: Is it because I said my time is flexible then you and Mamee think that it's REALLY super flexible???

And Mamee was laughing beside me. Seriously, nothing worth to be laughed at. Just to pick up my mum, I've cancelled my 'gym date' with Fung and Annt. Ah blaah, humbug, whatever. Overall, it's quite a sucky day today.

I should have said that my time isn't flexible at all .. I just want to finish my work nia =="

Mel just chatted with me and told me that she's going to have her scholarship interciew tomorrow ..

ALL THE BEST MEL!! =D

Yesterday, it's not only Dadee's birthday .. also my darling Eahui's!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLINGGG ~ ! ^^

0 comments: