car wash.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

When I was going to wash my car this afternoon, I just realised HOW DIRTY THE VIOS IS!! O.O And after washing it and going for my shower ..

Me: MAMEE!! I just realised how DIRTY is the car!!! OMFG, I was in THAT DIRTY CAR and roaming around in KK?!?!?!?


I should have take a picture before and after washing it. Regret aa!! Soooo ~ maybe anyone who needs their car to be washed, contact me! Hahahahaha! I'll charge you cheap cheap with $8 while outside you need to pay $10 le ~ cheap right? x)

I haven't vacuum the interior yet though .. si beh SANDY!! Wanna pengsan when I saw the dirt and everything .. oh my oh my, I really AM a maid. BUT, a maid doesn't go to Gadong with friends without finishing her chores .. so that makes me a semi-maid? HAHAHAHA!

Mamee read my blog after her afternoon nap ...

Mamee: WHAT?? You said that I didn't appreciate your flowers?? WHERE GOT??
Me: NO MEH!!
Mame: You want me to beat you is it??

See? This auntie is not only a big fat liar, also a big fat abuser!!! The anti-abuse chil organisations are gonna hunt you down now Mamee!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

AND YOU CACAT FINGER AUNTIEE!! CACAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ~ !!

I'm sure my aunt a.k.a Ah Yee a.k.a JingJing(in my cbox) gonna laugh at this! ==" Last week she was chatting with me and saying about my blog ..

JingJing: Your blog very funny ah. Hahaha.
Me: Of course. Me funny then blog funny.

True what. And she's vain as well .. IN THE BLOOD.

I believe that this lappie kena some sort of virus .. the IE apa-apa Poker Game keeps on popping out. Darn ittttt ~ !

Out of topic sudah niii ~ but, whatever .. haha!

Anyways, I got a quick shower and prepared myself and walked over to HuiYong's house (it's been a while since I walked to friend's house) and went to Gadong with her and my love. I was SO HUNGRY when I reached her house and asked if there's anything to eat but NONE. Shittt ~ I didn't eat since I woke up. Steady? Crazy is more like it xD

On the way, there was this 2 crazy cars that were racing against each other? Lancer and Vios I think .. GILA LA!! Kung bu shi aa!! I think the Lancer is .. BT6864? HAHA! I don't remember now ==" The main point of going to Gadong is because Yong wants to register for her CAT exam.

I even brought the register form back home for my elder sis, Fei Po. Just in case she wants to learn accounting, stuffs like that.

Then .. UniTech & The Mall. Almost everyone goes there whenever they go to Gadong. We had dinners then when the two siao chabo saw the posters for the horror movie beside Jollibee ..

Steph: Ehh ~ I wanna take picture with the poster!! Sapo, help me!
HuiYong: Me also me also!!

*snap snap snap*

HuiYong: Szeli, you don't want to take meh?
Me: * O.O then face shows disgust*
Steph: That sapo don't want de la! Look at her face! Kiok shii ta aa!
Me: *mumbling* Shitass horror movie, who the hell wants to watch this sort of movie?? Shitass posters. What's with the 'Prom Night'?? And 'The Ruins' huh huh??

GILA THIS TWO!! WHO THE HELL TAKES PICTURE WITH THOSE HORROR MOVIE'S POSTER?!?!

Steph: If Lez is here, HAH! Sure will watch that movie and this girl has no choice but to watch it with us!
Me: I can watch other movies while you three watch that one ma!
Steph: Like as if you will!!
Me: Why not??


Wah liao, if really like that, I rather watch other movie alone than to watch horror film that caused me sleepless night with the lights on! Plus, why waste money if I'm going to cover my eyes in the cinema for an hour plus?? I've tried that once ==" Cried a bit lagi ==" Paiseh eh!

I forgot to take their gila-ness from my love's handphone. Maybe I'll show the pics next time.

Then walked in and out of shops. I bought 3 more nail polish from TheFaceShop. Actually I wanted to buy one then Yong kept on telling me that I should buy three 'coz it only costs $9.90 for 3 while 1 for $3.90 and she's willing to lend me the money and after a bit more of discussion and in the end I give in. Now I have black, 2 other pink. I got black nails now!! Muahahahaa ~ an addition for my goth/punk style lately. Sighs sighs, seems like I'm loving back black & eyeliner again ~

When we're about to leave The Mall, me and Yong went to Ego first to buy ear studs for my ears and at last I got the bling studs. No more questions about "What's wrong with your left ear??". If you do notice, I wore this love-shaped white ear stud on my tragus(Just knew that it has a name.) .


Some people saw it and thought my tragus is swollen or infected at first but when look carefully .. "Ohhh ~ ear stud lai de haa ~". With a smaller and BLING-ER ear stud, I'm definitely look cooler .... *silent* Okay, I'm not.

And before reaching Ego ~ I saw an ex-fling of mine. When I saw him, terus HEAD DOWNNNN. HuiYong noticed my weird-ness and asked.

HuiYong: Who's that guy?
Me: It's *** la.
HuiYong: OH! HIM HIAA ~
Wah liaoo .. enough small ma Gadong?? Like that also can see him .. I wonder if he noticed me but .. NAHHH !! XD It's better if he didn't notice me. Hoho. Past past pasttt ~
Then .. we went to Taurean 2 (if I'm not mistaken) yamcha. And I decided to mc this guy .. that I quite like? No no no, I'll never confess anything to him. Unless he's interested in me as well (A) HAHA! Nahhh ~ I don't even know how do I REALLY feel towards him. Lols. By the way, he MISSCALLED BACK!! Which is like .. so once in a bluemoon. But he wasn't in a good mood, hopefully he's better now =)

Reached Seria around 11plus then went to Yong's house for an hour then sent me back home. I left something there .. goshh ~ I can imagine Mamee nagging me for leaving stuffs at friend's place .. and it's HERS. Shit shit shitttt ~ please don't let it happen. *cross fingers*

0 comments: