mother's day.

Monday, May 05, 2008

That time of the year is COMING again! But this year, I found a website that really can make me stop thinking and give me constant headache.

Jamy, whose website I found from Nonnie's page, is selling paper-made flowers for Mother's day. It's really nice =D Especially for MOTHER like mine .. who never treasured the real flowers I gave her and simply just tucked it somewhere and eventually will end up in the dumpsite =="


NICE HO!! I like it a lot (=^^=) Imma order it soon =D Seems like lately a lot of stuffs to buy eh. Super broke =="

Anyways, I took a picture of my eye wearing the lens I mentioned earlier.

Big difference la!!

Muahahahaha! I think my eyes now are .. ngieh-hehehehe ~ BIGGER!! The above pic is edited by Photoshop coz I got pimples and my skin is very ugly ==" I feel so old now. Argh!! Probably the spots that I edited are obvious. Noob aa ~ !!

I'll 'conquer' Photoshop soon!!

0 comments: