the lizard who got murdered.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm trying to recall what did I do for the past few days ~

7th May:
Farewell dinner.


One of the pics take. This lil sis of mine gonna be one pretty gal when she's all grown up =)

JUST LOOK AT HER FREAKING BIG EYESS ~ !!


8th May:
A sick guy asked for Annt's number & asked her to add him in MSN to be 'FRIENDS' .. and he wrote in on a tissue & asked the waitress to give it to her.

Details are covered =P
Message:
Hi? Mind to add me in your MSN?
Just be a friend.
TQ

Waitress: The guy from table 2 give you this.
Annt: HUH??


We kept on looking around and wondering which table is actually table 2. We saw there're 2 guys a table .. and sooo, I decided to ask the waitress. HuiYong was soooooooo nervous and thought that I would do something reckless, which I did not.

Me: Can you tell me which one is table 2?
Waitress: It's the guy in the white t-shirt.


We kept on laughing at Annt and she said that guys who do this must be NOT A HANDSOME ONE. HAHAHAHA!!

Coincidently, this guy messaged Alicia as well!! Ngam-ngam Nerissa showed me the number and asked if I know this person .. well, his number is sooooo easy to be remembered, seeing the same number on the tissue, made me laugh.

9th May:
Find my love for lunch and HuiYong joined us as well. Then went back her home for a while.

Look at cute Giselle =D

I went to BSB wit Xueli, Goli & Ah Tham. We went to CHMS to watch the singing competition (FYI, it's night time). Saw HiiWei & Wern Hoong when we arrived. And on that day, Vivian talked to me, for the bloody first time after the urmm ~ 'misunderstandings'? Lol! But she does change a lot, so ~ no comments? Ha! Instead, 'someone' gave me and Xueli the 'WTF' face, pfft!!

Their singing competition quite 'sart' loo ~ they got costume points de le! Unlike CCMS, students only have to wear school uniform. Yeaps, BORING! The competition was at their new lecture hall, SUPER COLD LAA!! Plus, the place is quite small ==" They should have the competition at the big hall. The last contestant of the lower secondary was SOOO UNLUCKY!! 'Coz the sound system had a problem, so they asked the guy to sing without music.

The poor boy.

OMFG, if I were him, I would have leave the stage!! But he didn't, he sings his song, did his stuffs and leave the stage. I will always remember his 'Qian Shou' by Zhang Hui Mei =P I kept on laughing but I seriously give him an A for effort & bravery.

We have to wait till everything over then went to Thiam Hock to have our super late dinner. I was SO HUNGRY that Goli and the others said that my face is very pale. I can't stand hunger sometimes. After I had my food, Goli said that I have 'blood colour' on my face again. LOLS!

Then, Speed Racer at The Mall.

OMFG, SUPER BORING OKAY THE MOVIE!!

They used Rain to tipu our money saja!! He ain't the leading actor looo ~ PUIII!! Near the end of the movie baru interesting. =="

Reached home around 3plus.


10th May:
Watched bball match with Annt =D Yamcha at WYWY with my love, Annt and Fung. Then hanged out at Steph's place till realllll late =P

Talked lotsa shits & stuffs. We were laughig for MOST of the time!! Hahahaha!!

Annt: Sye Lih!! You wanna find work right?
Me: Yalohh ~ but so hard to find work, especially in Brunei, part-time macam never exists.
Annt: WE GO WORK AT ROXANNA LA!! We work as fuel-girl!!
Me: *LOL* NO WAY MANN!! That's like the mosy impossible job that I'll apply!!



EXCUSE ME ANNT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

She asked me that while we're watching bball match. Then I told Steph & Fung about it at Steph's place. We all kept in laughing!! Even buang sampah job also came out, like all those weird jobs for girls CAME OUT. HAHAHAHAHA!!

I just can't stand Annt's weirdness at times, she gives all those weirdest job ideas to me. Ahhh ~ love her for that!


11st May:
Woke up around 11plus and realised that Nonnie was looking for me ==" woops! Got my flowers from her =D NICE LAA ~ hahahaha! Did nothing special for Mama's Day.




I went to Kpg.Baru and the court was SUPER WET!! But opening ceremony was still on and a match as well. Then yamcha at Zuki with the Teik Goldsmith's players and Xueli, Vivian and the usual others.

People were trying to make th floor less wet.


12th May:
Woke up realllll late, send Mamee to work then off to Kaybee to find my love, we went out for a while then back to her work place. When we're about to go out, I saw people's car parking like shit!! Like as if that turn is for them to park, pissed me off.

There was another car behind the yellow car,
how are we suppose to get out from there?!

Washed Vios again, completed with cleaning the interior. I'm falling in love with Vios again, hahahahahaha! When I opened the guest's room window to take the vacuum cleaner from the room, I saw this lizard (which WAS alive) sticking to the window and didn't want to get off no matter how hard I tried to 'shake' it off the window. When I stopped 'shaking' the window for a few seconds, JieJie CLOSED the window SUPER HARD ..

SHE KILLED THE LIZARD!!


I'm coughing again and having this stupid flu ==" Gotta work as a timekeeper for the Lady's Bball Tourney, I love doing that x)

0 comments: