love.

Thursday, May 08, 2008


SEE?? That freaking girl is KISSING the BLOODY HORROR MOVIE POSTER!!! ISHHH ~ horror movie shall be BANNED FROM THIS WORLD!!!


*** *** *** *** *** ***



I missed my Xing Guang this afternoon!! ARGH!!

All of us went to dinner tonight at cottage. Only when I reached KB then I realised that I didn't eat anything for the whole day until dinner ==" When back home ~ uncle gave us all angpau =D He gave us some advice before that .. and ahemm, my angpau is like 4times amount the others got. *evil laugh*

Well, the whole point of saying this isn't about the money at all. It's about .. like, it's really like the first time, out of all my father's brothers, this is the very very first Uncle who sees me, the me inside, things that I've achieved & things that I wanna do. Back to the days when I was a small girl, everyone sees only my elder sis and bro and now more on the smallest bro and sis. So, that makes me the neutral one.

I'm touched by the words my Uncle said =')

I suddenly remember that .. once a good friend of mine talked to me about her love life. Telling me that the time she can't stand it & doesn't know what to do & some other stuffs .. and she cried. Seeing her crying made me feel very, very sad. It's never easy to maintain a relationship, for two persons to become one, they have to face a lot of stuffs together. And both have to be very understanding .. Trust is the most important.

Well, there are some other friends as well, single or attached. Sometimes, I wonder if it's because of the number of ex-bfs I had, made some people feel that I do know a lot. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But, whatever it is, I'm always here to listen to my friend's problems whenever they need someone to listen.

Maybe .. and I mean maybe, due to the fact that I've seen & know what my friends have been through in their relationship, made me think that .. probably single is the best. Hmm .. afraid to be in another relationship again? And again, maybe yes, maybe no.

There're relationships that I'm soooo into it, but it didn't work out in the end. Or maybe the guy came back, but I don't want to be back as I have no more feelings at all; or maybe .. it wasn't meant to be.

I found these quotes from BrainyQuotes =)

In a relationship you have to open yourself up. ~ Neil LaBute

Love is love's reward. ~ John Dryden

The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. ~ Joan Baez

In a relationship, when does the art of compromise become compromising? ~ Sarah Jessica Parker

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~ Henry Van Dyke

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~ Robert Frost

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' ~ Erich Fromm

Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. ~ H. L. Mencken

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu

Love is being stupid together. ~ Paul Valery

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld


Love means not ever having to say you're sorry. ~ Erich Segal

0 comments: