friday blues.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Before I was going to sleep, which was 4plus am, I thought that Friday would be a good day, as I can sleep past noon and NOBODY will disturb me.

AND I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG.

Mamee woke me up at 7plus AM!! So .. I ONLY GET TO SLEEP FOR FUCKING 3 HOURS. And I remember I was having a nice dream and now it's fucking GONE! Grrr ~ !! Not only I have to send my mum to work, I have to send JiaYau for his extra classes and JieJie for her dancing practice, AND PICK THEM ALL UP AT DIFFERENT TIMES. So, sleeping back = FUCKING USELESS coz I gotta wake up constantly, C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T-L-Y !!

From now on, no Monday-blues for me, I HAVE FRIDAY-BLUES!!

To add more 'blues' this morning, I couldn't find my fave FOS slippers to wear. Imagine that! I'm so fucking sure it's my elder sis, who we call FeiPo, wore it!!

EXCUSE ME? YOUR FOOT SIZE IS LIKE .. ONE OR TWO SIZE BIGGER THAN MINE??? How can you fucking wear my fucking slippers?!?!?!??!?!?! You're gonna loosen my slippers!! AND YOU CAN'T WEAR MY CHEAP CHEAP RM5.50 PINK SLIPPERS AS WELL!!

I super hate it when she wears my slippers!!!!!!!!!!

It's always WITHOUT MY PERMISSION & SHE THINKS SHE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT BY SAYING SORRY WITH THAT STUPID BROAD SMILE WITH HER 32 TEETH LOOKING AT ME.

No, no matter what, I'm pissed!! And I'm keeping my slippers in my room now. Pfffft ~

Another thing that made me fucking pissed right now is JiaYau. His class is till 9.20am and JieJie's till 10am. So I told him to wait at KG so I wouldn't have to go the same place twice.

JiaYau: Urm, I might be 5 or 10 minutes late because my computer teacher is slow sometimes.
Me: ?? *slightly shouting* What?? Is your class till 10.40am or 9.20am?!?!?
JiaYau: 9.20am ba.
Me: *louder* THEN? WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?
JiaYau: Urm, the timetable ba ..
Me: *SHOUTING* SAY!! 9.20AM OR 10.40AM?!?!
JiaYau: *tears are coming* 9.20am baa ..
Me: *SHOUTING* THEN?!?! SAY PROPERLY! 9.20AM OR 10.40AM?? THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH WAITING AT THE KG AT 10AM?? SO WHAT IF YOUR COMPUTER CLASS IS 5 OR 10 MINUTES LATE???? YOU STILL CAN GO KG WAIT RIGHT?? THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOU TO BE LATE!!
JiaYau: *crying*
Me: You better say properly or you walk to school yourself!
JiaYau: *crying* Aiyaaa ..

Yes, that's how pissed I am. So don't try to fuck with me early morning, especially Friday. I HATE FRIDAYS. Yessss, I'M VERY MEAN 'coz I threaten him to walk to school. Maybe I should sign him up with RIPAS's Speech & Language Therapy. I find that he has problems at expressing his words sometimes. But it's gonna take half year until it's his turn =="

I wished my parents could send me to KL to take up this course, but NO is all I got. 'Coz KL is dangerous and on and on and on .. they were thinking about the cons more than the pros, wtf.

Me: San was there also ma.
Mamee: He's a guy.
Me: Lieslie isn't a guy! She's a girl and she's fine over there. No constant clubbing or shopping!!
Mamee: She's a good girl.
Me: SO CONCLUSION IS I'M A BAD GIRL LA!


Okay, I'm piss-er when I'm thinking about this matter again.

Okay, I should think about Giselle & Marcus from last night. Those angels.

* sent JiaYau to school & back *

OKAY, MY PINK SLIPPERS GONE AND FEIPO AS WELL. SO WHERE DID THE SLIPPERS GO? I WONDER .. MAKULIU CCB NYA MAA HAI AAA ~ !!

WTH!! I left my slippers downstairs 'coz I'm gonne wear it & she's NICE ENOUGH TO WEAR IT FOR ME. HOW NICE. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO USE MY STUFFS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? SKIRTS, CLOTHES, UNDIES, SHOES, WHAT'S NEXT? BOYFRIENDS? FUCK! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST MORNINGS EVER!! NAHH BEHHH ~ SHE GOT HER OWN SLIPPERS WHAT!! BAD OR GOOD SLIPPERS OF MINE ALSO WANT TO USE, CCB .. TIAO .. FUCK .. MACHIKINI!!!!!!!! I AM SO NOT YOUR SUPPLIER OF ANY GOODS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're wondering, YES I SOMEHOW HAVE AN OBSSESSION WITH MY OWN STUFFS SO WHAT?? But if she asked, I wouldn't be that pissed!!!

иіккі ° ѕzelі said:
DID U WEAR MY SLIPPERS AGAIN?!

mαω™Status: [[ Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
Uhuh

иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
why?!?!?!?!? ur slippers le!? can dont wear mine ma next time?? what time u coming back??????/
иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
arent ur feet are too big for both my slippers? how can u wear it? how can aa???

mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
What ever...
mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
its size 38 anyway, its my size

иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
it's not whatever or not!! IT'S MY SLIPPERS!! AND NO IT ISNT!!

mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
Yes it is

иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
SO, EVEN IT IS. IT AINT YOURS!! IT'S MINE!!

mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
Alo alo
mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
y when u need to borrow others u'll act like a dog?

иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
where are you now??????
иіккі ° ѕzelі says:
WHEN DID I BORROW UR SHOES? I ONLY BORROW UR TOP ONCE AND EVEN WASHED IT!!

mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
n when ppl borrow from u u'll be furious like a bitch?
mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
kb hospital
mαω™Status: [[ @hospital kb; Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all ]] says:
what ever

*signed out*

(P/S: I BOUGHT THE SLIPPERS MY SIZE OKAY, why the hell would I buy slippers that can FIT her?! It's not like I don't know her, she'll fit into anything that she wants!!)

Right .. that's how. Nice, no?

"Whatever is to come, be brave to face it all" .. HMM, I SEE. WHEN IT'S FAMILY, SHE AS FIERCE AS A LION. WHEN IT'S FRIENDS & COLLEGUES, MACAM KUCING EH .. SO BRAVE. MY ASS!! CRIED TO MY MUM AND COMPLAIN THIS AND THAT!! IF SHE ASKED ME, I WOULDN'T BE LIKE A BITCH IF SHE WANTS TO PUT IT THAT WAY!! I WOULD JUST LEND HER, LIKE SHE LEND ME HER TOP AND I DID ASK HER AND WASHED IT FOR HER.

THERE ARE JUST ENDLESS STUFFS PEOPLE, ENDLESS !!!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO FUCKING ASK ME YOU BITCH!!!


And people, should I recommend you all not to ASK NICELY NEXT TIME? COZ YOU'LL BE LIKE A DOG!!

Why is she so different from me aa? I DON'T REMEMBER THAT MY PARENTS BRING US UP THAT WAY .. IT'S NO USE THAT SHE HAS THE BRAINS, SHE DOESN'T USE IT!! SUCH AN UNCIVILISED BITCH ..

Okay .. My temper isn't coming down. I so need to go back to yesterday to make myself happier.
Last night, my love's 3 points ball zhun zhun sui sui. In Winnie's face lagi. Slightly better ..

And Giselle and Marcus are so cute and they let me hug them and pusing pusing a bit and they were laughing and said that they're pening. Slightly better ..

Marcus's birthday bouncer =D,
didn't get to play though.

Aww .. the birthday boy after his shower =)

He's playing with his remote car =]

Giselle and Marcus were opening his pressies.
Giselle was very eager to open it more than Marc did x)


Marcus asked me play his remote car with him, more of watching him though .. but still CUTE.

See, I feel better now. Fuuuuuu ~ Please let the rest of the day be good!

TO FEIPO:
I know you'll be fucking pissed if you somehow read this post .. BUT THINK! Have you EVER ask me like I did to you?? YOU BETTER THINK, and you should know WHY AM I SO PISSED. You're so fucking old enough to know BASIC MANNERS.

0 comments: