1135823.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I just checked my mail and Nadia & Mel sent me this e-mail about this so-called artist, Guillermo Habacuc Vargas's art gallery, "Eres Lo Que Lees" ("You Are What You Read"). He used a stray dog and starved him TO DEAD. Really pissed about it 'coz how in the world that abusing an animal can be called ART??

It's PLAIN CRUELTY!!

To know more about it, click here and here.

Do help by signing the petition at this website.

Extracted from my mail:
Please SIGN this petition and HELP stop this evil shameless act!

In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death. For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died
.










Does it look like art to you?

But this is not all ... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

Let's STOP HIM!!!!!

Click on the following link :

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html

or

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html or just copy it in your browser to sign a petition to stop him to do it again, then digit the name Guillermo Vargas Habacuc to find the petition to sign.

Please do it.

It's free of charge and it will only take 1 minute to save the life of an innocent creature.

Please also send this e-mail to as many contact as you can... Let's stop him!!!

If you want to double check all the above information you can google the name of the 'artist' to see all I have just said corresponds to truth.


Thank you




(I've signed it, what about you?)




*** *** *** *** *** ***




I read Xiaxue's blog just now and her latest post about this old man, Josef Fritzl. Half way reading it, I was thinking this news looks really familiar until a few moments ago, Steph has mentioned it in her blog! Even Step knew about it and I don't know much, too lil reading on newspaper lately =="

All I can say is: HE'S A SUPER SICK-ASSHOLE!!!

Info: click here & here.

I seriously don't understand why, WHY THE HELL fathers want to RAPE their own daugther? Like, EXCUSE ME? SHE'S YOUR DAUGTHER AND NOT A PROSTITUTE!!

And I remember I jokingly dropped my own comments at Steph's cbox:

nikki.szeli (30th April 2008; 12.25pm): ISH!! enough bian tai that father!!!!! maybe he no money & the wife not with him anymore so he 'kacau' his daugther ==" EEE!! MASTURBATE LAA!!!

That's quite brainless for me to say that .. only now then I realised. Shit me.


*** *** *** *** *** ***


And this time, I read Minna's new blogspot. Gonna change her link later on.

Anyways, I read this post of hers: Sponsor A Child.

Only then I realised she and her friends are sponsoring two kids, one in Myanmar and one in India. *clap clap* Those claps are sincere okay ~ I've never see anyone I know that does it, not even my rich relatives. All that I've heard from them are their travelling, food, houses, jobs and religion. So .. you guys are really great for doing that =)

To JingJing: Ba, Ah Yee, sponsor one kid la! If people ask you when you planning to have one, you can answer them: "I already have one but he/she isn't with me." x) I'm SERIOUS.

I wonder if Brunei have this WorldVision here like M'sia does .. If no, then Brunei should have it NOW. So banyak orang kaya in this country, they should decrease buying cars like Lexus, BM, Mercedes, VW or branded stuffs like Guess, LV, Burberry, etc (I'm not saying that you CAN'T buy okay? I like branded stuffs too.) and donate/sponsor a tad bit of money. Little things that we do can make a big difference, not only on global warming but also lives of these poor kids.

I got an idea, WU ZHUN SHOULD SPONSOR ONE, OR MAYBE 10 OR 20 OR 30 OR .. AS WELL! So banyak fans, if he sponsors one, sure many crazy girls of his loyal fans in here will sponsor one! Some more in RM lagi .. Agree?

I'm wondering if I'm able to persuade Mamee to let me sponsor one .. and I pay her back like that? I'm really sakai waa ~ never know that we can do it here as well ==" Really out-dated/kampong-ish.

Now I very the wish I have a job so I can da da lik DEMAND that I wanna sponsor a child. CB aa ~ !!

I told my close friends that if I don't get married when I really should be, I don't mind adopting few kids and live with them(provided that I got super high high salary). Why? Because I love kids and .. why not share love with the ones that doesn't have? Sometimes, I think that I've watched too much Hollywood news ==" But yeaaaa ~ I would if I can.

For more info, click here & here. =)


(P/S: 1135823 is the code number of me signing the petition.)

0 comments: