left eye .. again.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got a song of David Cook from my lil sweet Wendy deary x)


Can I have this guy for the rest of my life? As a human-musicbox? XD

Oh god, I'm having a headache right now. Argh! I'm prone to headaches ==" AND I THINK MY LEFT EYE IS REALLY REALLY CACAT NOWADAYS!! IT'S SWOLLEN AGAIN!! Oh gosh, I think my God is punishing me for being too obssess with mascara and eyeliners and hence my left eye is swollen.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

I couldn't put a picture of my left eye to show you .. COZ IT'S TOO FREAKINGLY UGLYYYYY!!

How can I go out with this eye?! Plus, I HAVE TO WORK AT KPG.BARU LATER!! And and anddd ~ HOW CAN I GO TO BANDAR THIS WEEKEND WITH EYE LIKE THIS?! Coz I'm afraid that when I wake up the next day, it's gonna as big as a .. PING PONG BALL.

OMFG, HOW CAN YOU(GOD) BE THIS CRUEL TO ME!!

I know You're a fair person to everyone .. like for example, I got big eyes but I have darker skin and short. BUT AT LEAST MAKE MY EYE NOT CACAT BOLEHH?!?! ARGGGHHHH!!

SIGHS.

By the way ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MARCUS !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH'S HANDSOME BOSS !!

0 comments: