fringe is back!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

OMFG, MAMEE'S WATCHING HORROR MOVIE NOW AND I DON'T DARE TO MOVE!!


Mamee: Jiee ~ you see got eyes there!
Me: Are you watching horror movie?!
Mamee: Yes.

Me: WHY?? I don't like!!
Mamee: I like horror movies during the day.

Doink ==" Okay .. it doesn't look like horror movie? I'm safe! Hahahaha!


I was suppose to go to Bandar but then Dadee last minute said he's tired and doesn't want to go anymore. Mamee doesn't want to help me as well! WTH ~ I was acting all sad and show that crying face to Dadee ..

Me: sniff sniff.
Dadee: What? Tomorrow is my birthday maa, you don't want to celebrate with me meh?
Me: I'll be back tomorrow maa!


Sighs. Fine then. You're the star tomorrow Dadee. Sighss, I so the miss Wendy and the guys ='(

Yesterday evening me and my love went to Helen Salon & had our 'Dai Siu Jie', hair washing session. HAHA! I also had a hair cut .. FRINGE IS BACK! XD

Fringe I love.

I miss my fringe and now it's back. Wee! But my hair's sooooo dry ==" I think I need 1 year plus to grow my hair back to the length I had last year ~ Huhu.

Then Happy-Hour at WYWY, Kaybee. Butter milk chicken, yummy! Steph's mum gave me a small container of her mashed potato! Yummy yummy, not the typical mashed potato with the sauce, it's mashed potato with tuna and corn! It's sooo much yummier ~ *slurps*


Yummy yummy.

We went back to Seria to work for one match and when it's over, we went to MoiNam limteh with Annt and Fung and that two girls kept on playing with their laptops. I really should confiscate their lappie next time.

When we three went back to Seria (I drove) then Fung suggested that we go Seria's WYWY limteh again. Mi god this girl ~ really tahan. Then changed to she drives us out. Tehe. Fung said my Roti Boom Chocolate looks like poo poo, which is kinda true. I prefer Kaybee's.

Roti Boom PooPoo


And hanged out at my place till late late lateee ~

First time chatting with Obe and we agree in some stuffs =P Obe, I can't wait for your hols now, sooooo wanna hang out with you soon! =P
Gotta go now, 3 matches tonight at Kpg.Baru. Wooossshhh ~

0 comments: