' HOT ' a.k.a SAO.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CENSORED = TUUUUUUTTTT*

Now, that's how I felt earlier on.

I went to Kpg.Baru's bball court only to find some keh-leh-feh & Danny the referee. Then I called Steph and only to find that THE MATCH'S CANCELLED!!!

FUCK LAAAAA!!!

NOT EVEN A GHOST TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!! PLUS, ANNT KNEW ABOUT IT AS WELL!! HOW CAN?!?! WTF WTF WTF!!!!!

I was soooooo PISSED that I can't help to keep on swearing in my heart !!

EVEN NOW!! MAKULIU CCB ~~ !!!!!!!!

" maguliu chao jibai tiao nya ma joi tiu tai tai fucking shit bastard " ~ from one of my girls.

LOLS!

Okay, I feel much better after ranting & swearing here, plus ranting to some of my friends. HAHA ~ it's like, finally get to pee after waiting for an old lady to get out from the smelly toilet.

Anyways, woke up si beh early to go to Kaybee cari part-time with Annt, went to St.John & got an application form & walked around the town and found nothing. Then breakfast at Jee Juan. We even went to Seria Plaza to cari okay! God, and I applied Jollibee and Guardian. YES, JOLLIBEE. The bee that looks forever so jolly!! =="

Desperado? Yes, you got that right. SIGHS.

Afternoon limteh at Universal. Me and Annt discovered a new menu .. bread with ice-cream!! But we were soooo full that it's impossible for us to stuff it down our throat .. so, hehehe, I'll be back Universal!! x)

I finally gave the flowers to Steph's mum and Lieslie's mum =) Feel good about it.

Now I'm so bored and jobless and I wanted to go out SO BADLY but no one to accompany me to go down to Kaybee and now, I end up lazy to drive & I want someone to drive me out. HAHA! Lazy bum =P

I have 'sexy' voice right now & I think any guy who hears my voice will surely bow to me .. NOT! The fact that Jian Ming kept on laughing with me shows that he's so not attracted to me voice. LOLS! I miss hanging out with the brothers from another mothers. HAHA!

I'm sooo lazy to play with my facebook .. but I'll still keep checking it & Imma start on my hi5. YES, hi5 still exists and I think it's better than last time which is plain and boring. Gosh, jobless is the word that best decribes me, seriously!!

Lastly ..

HAPPY B'DAY TECK LEE!! =D


Note: Just in case you might be confused .. Steph = my love = sapo. HAHA! I know, we got lotsa nicknames for each other x)

.. and my blog's really messy. NOT ORGANISED AT ALL!!

Who cares.

0 comments: