my KK trip =D

Monday, May 05, 2008

I'M BACK ~

*
imitate Jaslene from ANTM*

I bet hell lots of people miss me ~ =D NOT. Super tired looo ~ I was trying to help Dadee to type the declaration form but I'm making a mess ==" just after a few lines ..

Dadee: You better stay back and I'll show you later. You think very easy is it from the way I type? You know each form costs me 5cents? *bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaa*

Awww ~ I'm so in love with Lai Ming Wei x) he ain't handsome but his voice is!! HAHA!

By the way, if anyone of you wants to buy FASHIONABLE CLOTHESS ~ check it out at my friend's blog: CuppyCake Fashion House. Am I going to buy it? Of course I will, provided if I got money and I'm already LOOKING at some of the clothes =) But to be honest, I'M BROKE!! If anyone of you is nice enough to buy it for me ~ I'll accept it as belated b'day pressy, or belated V'day or advanced X'mas or advanced b'day!! =D (Dream on Sye Lih ==")

Okay ~ Imma start to tell you ALLLL about my trip. This post gonna be SUPER DUPER UBER LONG XD ..



*** *** *** *** ***



DAY 1: Journey to the 'West'




It's only 9.43pm but I'm already on the hotel's bed with Mamee! She's sleeping now and I'm not. So by the time you read this post, it should few days later .. like .. Sunday or Monday? This stupid hotel doesn't have Wi-Fi BUT they do have internet downstairs .. ONLY ONE DESKTOP. RM1 every 10 minutes. I forgot to bring my pendrive though ~ if not, after finished writing all these shits on lappie I'll save it into the pendrive and off I pergi online. Shitttt ~

I so the miss my Wi-Fi at home ='(

I woke up at around 6.15am, very tired lo! But we left the house at 8.30am ==" When we reached the first traffic light at Tutong, we saw those tank cars from MOD and four of them! But, due to the fact that I'm using a camera phone & quite near to it, I couldn't have four of them in the picture. Limteh at Tutong, each of us had one panggang. Very the nice la!! I suka it very much. The kopitiam's facing the river .. And it isn't for Muslims (No offence!). But ~ still got Muslims visit the place, so I guess it's okay? & guess what? My mum's awake now and reading mag ==" She told me that the kopitiam's name is 'Tao Yuan'. It's well-known for its pulut panggang. So MUST try okay? =D



What if .. someone have this as wedding car?
ENOUGH WEI SUII ~ ?? XD


After limteh, The Journey to the West starts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!



To Temburong yoo ~


My god ~ very the tired la!! Even worse, I'M SURE I'LL BE FAT WHEN I'M BACK!! On the way, other than listening to iPod, all I do is EAT, EAT & EAT! T__T I took quite a lot of scenery pics (& also yours truly) coz I was really bored. I wish I have a digicam though, so the pics would be clearer. At Temburong's immigration, I went to the toilet & push the door lightly ~ coz I don't know the 'design' of the toilet. Lols. Suddenly, *SPLASH*

KIMAK AA!! SCARE ME MEH AUNTIE!!

Malay Auntie: Tunggu aa tunggu.
Me: Okay okay, sorry aa!

*wait wait wait then Auntie came out*


Me: Err, sorry aa..
Malay Auntie: Tak apala! Aku takut tutup pintu wa!!
Me: * smile + ==" *

Chibai, lock the door wa!!! I thought got people washing toilet lagi. Apuhhhh ~~

Lots and lots of pretty green fields & sceneries along the way =D Only a part is spoiled, with the polluting gases 'puffing' out. Pfft! Some more bumpy & rocky roads till Lawas. It's kinda like Miri but it isn't as hot & crowded as Miri is. When I was taking a pic at the town from the place I'm sitting, suddenly a bug flies to our table & I FREAKED OUT!! Lucky that I didn't scream .. only 'reverse' and lift up my arms like as if cops asked me to do so =="



Good for the eyes.
=P


This part super SPOIL la!

Lawas.


Stopped at Papar to pee and bought vanilla ice-cream to fresh myself up.


I KNOW!!
LAME RIGHT!! =="


Reached the outskirt of KK at 3plus, just the time as Mamee estimated. God, it's so hard to find parking at the hotel's area 'coz the parkings are free. But Mamee helped Dadee to 'book' a parking lot 'coz a lady from the hotel was about to leave. Haha! Showered and rest a bit in our own room then went to the Bakut-Teh kopitiam to have our dinner. VERY THE YUMMY YUMMY AA THE BAKUT TEHH!! And this is my first time eating it ^^

Looking at Bakut Teh ..

Me: AWW ~ I tak sampai hati to eat the Bakut Teh .. coz it's Syafiq!
Mamee: *laugh*


To Fiq: SEEEE ~ I MISS U AA!! Even when I'm soooooooooo far away from you!!!! XD

I just LOVE Fiq's sense of humour. No offence okie ker aii Fiq Fiq?? I know you love me lots! x)

Other than Fiq Bakut Teh, we had prawns, pig legs, tofu, salted veggie(VERY NICE!!), veggie & this absolutely-must-eat FISHBALL!! Super 'bouncy' & it has lil bit of pork inside *slurps*

Yummy yummy, I know =P


SEE!! Got meat inside the fishball =D


OMFG, I'M GONNA BE MORE THAN FAT!! And I'm seeing pimples on my chin and forehead AGAIN!! Boo hoo ~ I want Wal'Co!!

Night =)


Tomorrow morning we'll be going to 'Shen San'(God Mountain??) I'm looking forward to the cool atmosphere ~ =D


(P/S: It's Ladies' Night now at the pub downstairs =( I wish I could go!)

*** *** *** *** ***


Day 2: Kundasang.


We're at Perkasa Hotel now =D All the rooms here don't have air-con coz the air-con is from the nature. Just open ur windows wide and AHHH ~ there you go! Ada mosquitoes net laa ~ no worries =P

We had buffet breakfast and I ATE A LOT LAA!! I'm like a pig ==" I saw lotsa condoms at 7-11 XD and I kept on telling my mum the names of it and she ISN'T LISTENING TO ME! CCB aa that auntieee ~ I talked so much and yet she's so busy finding her changes and totally ignored me & the chasier kept on looking at me. Ji dan ta!!

Along the way to Kundasang, I took LOTS of pictures, even at KK town. But this couple WAS in my masjid picture!! SPOIL-NYAAAAA ~ !!

We stopped by at this tourist's area where lotsaaaaaaa stuffs to look at We went up the tower first though, my legs really kinda shaky when I was going up. Super afraid of heights la me!!! I kept on wanting to hold something then when I was holding to the big pole ..

Mamee: Wah, you dare to hold on to that pole aa?? Later got people korek their 'emas' from their nose and put it there then you know ~
Me: LIKE YOU LAA!!


See the Vios?=P


When we got down, my mum and me bought some bracelets, necklaces and a colourful punya kain for me! I can't wait to try it on >w<
Mamee: EH! How come you're here Mei??
Me: WHAT??

Karimba.


Mamee: How come now you're here??
Me: =="



It's quite sunny but the wind is cool ~ After that, drive some more. Then Perkasa Hotel, I much prefer Pine Resort though. But it's fully booked coz it's peak season =( If next time you guys wanna stay on the hill (shouldn't be MOUNTAIN XD), really should book Pine Resort! 'Coz almost all their chalets can see the SUPER NICE view of Mt. Kinabalu, provided that you wake up early morning to get clear view of it x) I remember when we came here and stayed there, me and my siblings kept on going to the lil pet area to see the bunnies =D CUTE LA!! Anyways, Perkasa has Wi-Fi at the lobby area ~ but .. I wanna upload pics as well. SO ~ this will be posted when I get home =P

(OMFG, I GOT SO CARRIED AWAY!!)

After check-in, we went to Ranau for lunch & the Poring Offspring Hotspring, walked around and drink a bit then left the place. We didn't get to go to see the waterfall coz my uncle's foot is swollen. Then we went to see the Rafflesia. CCB, ALMOST DIE ALREADY!! PFFFT ~ Still want us to pay RM15 lagi!! But, some other kind of plants are there as well, so .. NVM THEN. There're MAGIC PINEAPPLE, FENG SHUI TREE & orchids and some medicinal trees. Took pics of different stages of Rafflesia as well xD


Ranau.


Nice, no? ;)


My RM5.50 pink slippers from Ranau
x)


Looks like poppy flower to me xD

Paradise Bird.

The 'eye' of the hotspring.
SUPER SMELLY
*puke*

Hotspring pools.

Below lines are made up by me:
Uncle: ADOI, everything in M'sia cheap cheap!!
Dadee: ADOI, why the prices are so unreasonable?? STRESS AA ~

The dying Rafflesia. =="


The 'MAGIC' Pineapple.


Nah, some cow poopoo for you guys to see.
HAHA!!


The room here is bigger and we got flat screen TV!! This flat screen steady ehh ~ the buttons on it are sensor punya one!! God, I sound like kampung girl =="



Stuffs we bought earlier =D

Now, I wanna rest. I'M OUT! XD

Buffet dinner ~ buffet dinnerrrr ~ *slurps*


************************************************************************************


Dadee took this during the evening =D
FYI, it's Mt.Kinabalu with no clouds.


God ~ just finished arranging all my pics in the lappie ==" took an hour to do so.

The dinner sucks a big time b'coz:
1) I left my bloody plug at the previous hotel and I can't use my straightener.
2) There's no buffet because got some bloody function with musics and kids shouting. Fuck them!
3) My dad very the cb. I didn't know there's another dishes coming so I moved one of the dishes to the middle then he marah me. WTF?? Like as if I was with them when they were ordering the food. PFFFTT!!

And without my plug, I couldn't recharge my handphone!! Lucky that I brought my hp's cable so I could recharge it with the laptop =="

But after the dinner, my parents and I went to the Heritage Spa in the hotel =D SUANG DAOO ~!! Me and Dadee had the Directive/Spot Massage(RM30 for 20min) & Mamee had the Soothing Massage(RM90 for 60mins). But Dadee had another foot massage lo!! Kimak himmm ~ he had it for 30mins which costs RM35. I took few pics of the place ~ or their deco ==" with my dad's china hp so the quality sucks XD


Anyways ~ the massage is GOOD ~~ !! My very first time. I have to undress, leaving only my underwear. I was in the same room as Mamee and when my masseur was trying to adjust the towel underneath me, I had to get up a bit WITH NOTHING OVERING MY BOOBIES .. and I think the masseurs saw my boobies, complete with my .. YOU KNOW. PAISEH LA OKAYYYYYY!!

My masseuse is kinda tomboy so ~ I was kinda worry(for she might fall for my beauty, AHEM.) especially when she climb on to my back!! I FREAK OUT!! It felt like she wants to rape me or something. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Another thing about her is .. she kept on burping ==" GOD! But I feel r-e-l-a-x after that ya know ~ kinda 'geli' during the process x) She pressed onto my ASS and it HURTS A LOT!!! MAKU AAAA !!! And when she massaging my lower back, I almost farted! HAHAHA! Lucky I didn't, if not, she'll faint! XD

I wish I have the foot massage too =( Mamee said hers was good too. Her massuese even massage her facial and her head & she almost felt asleep & snore. So her!

Anyways ~ gotta pack my stuffs a bit and sleep. Tomorrow, SURE GOT BUFFET BREAKFAST!! XD And we're going to National Park I think .. and to pulau-s?? (Got enough time meh??)


*** *** *** *** ***

Day 3: Sutera Harbour.


Mamee woke me up early morning again ==" And this time it's 6PLUS AM!! ARGHH!! She heard me saying that I wanna take clear pics of Mt. Kinabalu so she woke me up but until we went outside, the clouds are already covering the peaks =( LIKE I EXPECTED OKAY!! To get a clear view of the peaks, you gotta wake up at around 5am and that's the latest time I think .. Well, I took some pictures of the flowers though .. My beauty sleep T_________T

AGAIN, NO BREAKFAST BUFFET. SHIT YOU PERKASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! XP

See?! Vain-ness is in the blood!

We went to the National Park and lotsa hikers (am I right?) are there. VERY COLD LO OKAY!! Got rain also ==" Long sleeves and leggings DO NOT help at all!! You know what? The tree below ~ in China, they only have ONE. While in KK, hundreds (or maybe thousand? XD) are found in KK. These trees are the so called dinosaur-trees. They do look like the ones in the movie, don't they? ;) Off to KK after that =D

Silly parents =)


We had our lunch at this Kedai Kopi Wan Wan and it's absolutely delicious & HALAL!! They made their own mee & meehoon if I'm not mistaken and their fish are FRESH!! My uncle said that this lunch was the mosttttt delicious meal he has in KK. And it's seriously cheap!! Hmm ~ I think the fish soup only costs around RM27?? Sorry, I'm forgetful =P But trust me, you'll LOVE the fish soup!! My mum told me that the last time she came her with dad and their friends, 2 samseng boys were trying to memeras ugut the tauke.

Tauke: If you wanna sit here and eat only, I can lanja you. But you all don't 'ojipala' here! Money I don't have, I got one big parang la!!

WAH SEH!! MAN DAO TA!!!!!!! When I look at the tauke, he doesn't look that garang. Tsk tsk tsk, once again, looks are deceving XD


Back to Daya Kinabalu Hotel, With bigger and better room & also a better bathroom!! Rest for an hour or so then we went to Sutera Habour.

GUESS WHO DID I SAW THERE?!?!?!



SEEE??? IT'S DU DE WEIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Dadee & Mamee saw him high-tea there & I was SOOOO SHY to ask him to photograph with me!!! I can't even speak Canton properly, Dadee did everything for me (A) A lady asked my dad to take picture with us as well but he rejected it by saying he paiseh and old liao. MUAHAHAHAHA! I know he said so 'coz I don't want him in my picture xD Before taking pics, I ACCIDENTALLY PULL OUT MY BIG LOOP EARRING!! Shit laa ~ PAISEH SHI AA!! I can't even put my earring back so I decided to take off the other one. HAHAHAHAHA!!

BUT HOOO ~ when I noticed he was leaving ~ HE WAS HOLDING THE LADY'S WAIST!! YES, THE LADY I MENTIONED EARLIER!! IT'S SOOOO OBVIOUS LO!! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! *pling plang* Maybe that's why she wants my dad to be in the picture ~ HMPF! Okay, that's stupid. Anyways, I tried to get a picture of them SOOOOO CLOSE TOGETHER but failed coz he looked back a bit ==" Mamee even saw them KISS KISS OKAY!! No French-kiss, sorry to disappoint you! XD

My parents said my blog's gonna be famous for this ==" Coz the paparazzi will come and ask me about what I saw and this and that ==" DREAM ON LA YOU TWOO!! Maybe those HK paparazzi already know laaa ~ !! Anywayss ~ we all high-tea at there as well, yummy yummy! But altogether, it costs RM110. Pengsan when I see the bill. HAHAHA!



Looks like those spa flowers .. agree? =P

Then we went to the shopping malls at 1 Borneo. I got myself a nice racerback top and a pair of slippers at FOS. The top is SUPER CHEAP LO!! Only RM7 le!! Where can you find such nice top with that price?!?!?! Lota nice tees but sighsssss ~ me bo lui. I know my mum has but .. she didn't even ask me to choose, MEANS CANNOT LO. She still got me something soooo IT'S OKAY. I MEANT IT.

At the 2nd mall we went to, NIKE SALES! FROM 30% OR 20% UP TO 70%!!! Can you believe that?!?! I really like one of the bags ='( But Mamee wouldn't let me get it =( The usual price is RM159 and after 40% discount, it's only RM95!!! I WANT THAT SMALL BAG!! I WANTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really pissed at that moment >=( Where can you get such nice price NIKE BAG in Brunei?! Only BND40plus le!!!! ISHHH!!

........

OKAY, I admit I'm kinda spoiled. JUST KINDA!! Then to Popular and got one of my fave authors book!! Adeline Yen Mah's Falling Leaves ~ If you've read Chinese Cinderella, then you should know her. If you haven't, TRY TO GET ONE NOW!!

We had nasi lemak as dinner, it's quite nice lo. And today's dinner is the cheapest meal of the trip XD

MY FAVE PART OF THE TRIP!

My parents and me went to the Merdaka which is opposite to our hotel. I got a black tee for RM25, lens solution for RM16.90 AND A BIG YELLOW BAG FOR RM32.90!!

Muahahahahaha ~ !! When we're leaving the plaza, we passed by this boutique and went in to check it out. Dadee even picked a purple top (he knows I love purple & it only costs RM16.90) and said if I want he'll buy it for me. If I was 14 or 15 again, maybe I'll accept that XD I saw another purple top ..

Me: Dadee, there also got a purple top ma!
Dadee: Expensive one!!
Me: How much o? You check the price already meh??
Dadee: Haven't. But I'm sure it is.
Me: 'cuseeeeeee ~ how much is the purple top?
Cashier: Which one? *check* It's RM33.90
Dadee: See, told ya! Everything I see and suka, sure cheap cheap. But you, all expensive.
Me: HEHEHEHEHE!

I wanted to get a smaller bag which is more colourful BUT ALMOST FAINTED when I saw it's price, RM45.90!! I know it isn't REALLY EXPENSIVE ~ but if you were in my shoes, maybe you'll understand. Then ..

Me: Dadee, can I have the bag? *smile sweetly*
Dadee: *smile* Ha?? Hehehe, you ask your Mamee la! *looks at Mamee* Laopo, can buy or not? *still smiling*
Mamee: I don't know. Anything lo! *looks at me* You like then can liao lo!
Me: *looks at Dadee* Dadeeee ~~ can or not ~~ ?
Dadee: *korek wallet* How much aa??
Me: 32.90!!! *evil laugh .. IN MY HEART*
Cashier: Thank you.
Me: *looks at Dadee* Thank youuu ~~ *quickly took the bag*
Cashier & anothr girl: *laughs*


In between those chatty moments, Dadee got talk with the Cashier. Maybe because the Cashier is quite sui so he happy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DON'T CARE!! I GOT THE BAG!! I saw a nice peach-coloured cardigan at the boutique too!!! But don't dare to buy, sudah banyak barang nii ~

S0 overall, this trip I got:
Souveniers from Tourist's Area - around RM40
A pair of lauya pink slippers - RM5.50
A racerback top - RM7
A pair of NICE slippers - RM20
Book - RM30
Lens solution - RM11 + RM 16.90
Black tee - RM25
Bag - RM32.90
Total: RM188.30

O.O

Well ~ it's not for free okay ~ I have to work like a slave *sniff* Like earlier when he's in our room, he asked me to make coffee for him and mum said I spent a lot so I go do the coffee for him (Dadee asked her to do actually) And when his coffee is made ..

Me: LAU YE ~ YOUR COFFEE IS DONEEEE ~
Dadee: Hahahahaha! Since when I become Lau Ye aa?? Laopo, she's calling me Lau Ye!

(Lau Ye means 'Sir' in Mandarin, in a servant-master way.)

I gotta help Dadee to do his stock declaration form and wash their master bedroom's toilet. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEE ~ ! Okay, every girl is a Drama Queen. Let me be one once in a damn while x) Actually I wanted to help Dadee to type those forms coz whenever he has to do that, he always do till 4am or 5am ==" Then wakes up at 6am and go to Sg.Tujuh!! GILA EHH ~ Since I'm not working, I help him do all those typing for a few free sessions then he has to pay me afterward =)

..............

HE SAID HE'LL PAY ME IF I HELP TO DO THAT!!! Plus, I'm gonna stay home all day long, it's better if I help him to do some of his work and he go tidor & it's something I get to learn while I'm having holidays ~

TO MY SIBLINGS: If any of you get to read this, don't be jealous of me yo ~ you guys don't have to work for the stuffs they got you .. AND I HAVE TO! So don't do silly complains!

ANYONEE ~ if you need some part-time AMAH or TYPING, CALL ME!! Gee, I don't know if I'm serious or what. HAHAHAHAHA! I didn't get to buy any soveniers for my babes ==" PAISEH AA SAPO, DARLINGS, GIRLS!! Next time okie? =D

Back to Brunei tomorrow morning! And I very the confirm got buffet breakfast tomorrow morning!! I miss my bed x(

(P/S: I hear KARAOKE DOWNSTAIRS!!! & we don't have time to go to the islands.)

*** *** *** *** ****


SUPER LONG LE ~ XD

I do till mau juling liao my eyes @_@ I'm starting to wonder if anyone will get sick in the middle of this post ..

(P/S: SHUAI GE AT GOSSIP QUEENS!! XD The pics from trip will be uploaded to my facebook =D)

0 comments: