messy me & contact lens.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YAY!!

I got my new lens from Kah Ming and Belle just now !! WOO HOO ~ GO SYE LIH GO SYE LIHHH ~ !! I ordered it from their friend but I haven't bank in the money to the seller ==" Shit. KK got Public Bank one ka? o.O I'll post up pics of before and after wearing the lens =D Can't wait to do so! I gotta get new solution for lens & also new casing. I'm afraid that the casing I have now might be contaminated by my red eye ==" So, to be safe .. yea ~

If you're interested in the Korea lens .. click here. The seller, MB, also got sell bags .. I SO WANTED TO GET ONE!! But bo lui ~ so .. better just dream saja. Sighs.
Last night when I was going to sleep, I realised that my room is SUPER DUPER UBER messy!! Here's the bloody proof:


My messy bed with clothes and everything.

Apa-apa 'lapsap' (rubbish) also have.

Closer look. xD
Mau pengsan??

My chair ..
With baju, seluar, skirt & BRA.
HAHAHAHAHA!

My desk.
Bags, mags, food, tees, hanger, files etc..
If you can name everything that can be seen or not,
I'll give you a piece of my biscuits.
HAHA!

My fave nail polish at the moment!
Bright pink from TheFaceShop.

I had this before I go to sleep.
*slurps*
FAT LIAOO!!


Got it from Seria Soon Lee.
Last time my love intro this to me and I fell deeply in love ~


KK tomorrow! x) Damn excited! But gotta wake up early ==" Pfft ~ Still haven't start packing my luggage .. and I gotta clean my room later! I don't want to come back and face these mess!
I've just restore my iPod. Lucky that it's okay today ==" If not, the journey to KK will be super duper uber boring coz Dadee they all will be listening to radio or their oldies. *pengsan* With me iPod, I'll be listening to my 'dance, dance, dance' and 'lullaby'. HAHA! I'm listening to this song by DJ Tiesto, 'In the Dark'. I loike! I kept on playing this song x)






When it seems
Like the world around you's breaking
And it feels
Like there's no one else around you
And it's quiet
There's a silence in the darkness
And it sounds
Like the carnival is over

As you walk
In the crowded empty spaces
And you stare
At the emptiness around you
You wanna go
To the city and the bright lights
Get away
From the sinners that surround you

Cause I will be there
And you will be there
We'll find each other in the dark
And you will see
And I'll see you too
Cause we'll be together in the dark

Cause if it's coming for you
Then it's coming for me
Cause I will be there
Cause we need each other in the dark
And if it terrifies you
Then it terrifies me
Cause I will be there
So we've got each other in the dark

As I look into the sky
There's sparks bright as ice
You want me to take you over there
I want you to stay with me
Cuz you're not the only one
The only one

No, no
Don't worry
You're not the only one

Cause if it's coming for you
Then it's coming for me
But I will be there
Cuz we need each other in the dark
And if it's panicking you
Then it's panicking me
But I will be there
So we've got each other in the dark

In the dark
In the dark
We'll need each other in the dark

In the dark
In the dark
We'll hold each other in the dark

Now we're saved together in the dark

Cause we've got each other in the dark


Why can't Dj Tiesto come Brunei and have a rave party huhhh?? Wait .. can we even have RAVE PARTY here?! Sighs sighs. BB .. other than Borneo Bulletin, it means Boring Brunei.

It's 4pm now .. gotta pick up JiaYau .. NOTTT!! I'll pick him a bit later. Muahahahaha! Been in and out the whole afternoon.Later 4.20pm baru pick him then send him home then tarus pick Mamee and off we go to Helen. I'm gonna ask Ah Bi to cut my fringe (again). Miss my fringe la!

Oh .. Guess what?? IT'S MY HOT CHICK 1 PUNYA 20TH BIRTHDAY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY DEARY ~ !!
Hope you'll enjoy your big big day ~
Hugs and Kisses to you =D


Hmm ~ lately .. I'm kinda like going back to my goth/punk style. Like back in 2005 when I'm so obssess with black shirt, black plastic bracelet. And O'm wearing it now. Lols! Only my nails aren't black .. coz I haven't buy new black nail polish. XD Whenever I can, I'll wear dark dark eyeliners. Hmm hmm ~ I like that. Hahaha! But hey, I still got my feminine side. When I told Fung this ..

Fung: Good, I like you with punk style. It's very 'you'.
Me: =="

(P/S: When we're in KL shopping, I kept on looking at girly clothes & Fung was soooo not used to it!)


And this reminds me of last week when I'm on the way back from the CopyNice interview at Kiulap, me and Mamee were talking about boys .. around me. Hahahaha! I don't remember much .. but I remember this:

Mamee: No guys wanna chase you because you look wild and macam play girl. Guys are afraid to be with you liao.
Me: MANA ADA WILD?! Okay laa .. I admit I got those so-called-wild-looks since Lez and Boi said it too last time. But I'm very nice one okay!

Ada gik dao? Haha! We're as lame as ever =="

(P/S: I just realised that .. my blog is always long and mixed and match punya the content. HAHA!)


************************************************************************************


It's 1.34am now & I've just finish packing my luggage. Phew! I'm very tired but still wanna blog. Yeaps, crazy, that's moi.

After I picked up Mamee, we kinda chit chat about a salon girl who married to the ex-salon owner's husband (they got divorce last year). Not sure if it's true ~ heard that they got married but they weren't living together yet coz they're afraid the guy's kids wouldn't like it. We'll never know what's on kid's mind. Then my mum said that kids watch too much fairy tales, especially the ones with negativity like Snow White & Cinderella.

You know why? Yeaps, because they got step-mother and the author made the step-mother the bad person (& also the step-sisters) so kids have the idea of "Step-mother is a bitch witch." Now, do you see how scary can these kind of fairy tales be to our kids' mind? HAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't get to go to Helen in the end. When we're on the way, Dadee called Mamee and asked her to accompany him to go Delima 'coz he's very tired and he needs somebody to be with him just in case he fell asleep (happened a few times but Mamee woke him up) & I ikut-ikut also. Damn regret that I ikut!! I should have stay back in Seria and pergi cari my love!! Ishhh ~ not gonna see my love for few daysssss ~

MISS ME MUCHIE MUCHIE OKIE LOVE?? XD

When we reached there, we kept on looking for salon. Zeeleny or WHATEVER-NAME is the only salon we saw .. we didn't see the BETTER ones. Fuck man. Everything sucks in that saloon .. WELLL ~ I like the girl who washed my hair though, just for her massage and that's it. Wah liaoo ~ the lao ban niang looks like a witch la!! Her lips are SUPER DUPER UBER DARK okay!! Too much ciggies liao this auntie ==" Anyways, the shampoo girl doesn't know how to blow dry okay! Chin chai chin chai blow blow like that! My hair is still wet then she straighten liao =="

And the lao ban niang, she said that me and my mum's haircut isn't balance and we should let her cut.

WE MUST BE CRAZY IF WE LET HER CUT OUR HAIR!!

Our haircut is layer okayyy ~ !! Stupid laaa ~ !! No matter what, I think Ah Bi's still the best for my hair =D She knows what to do with my hairrrrrrr ~ Sighs, I miss her now!!

Time to hit the bed noww ~ ZzZZZzzzzZZzZzzz ~

(P/S: Dear Buddha, please let me see 'him' in my dream tonight)

0 comments: