bbq =]

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just upload a new album in Facebook =D

I went to BSB with Mamee and JieJie (Jie Lih) around 5something to pick up my 4th Uncle from airport. The flight was delayed so we hafta wait for an extra hour ==" When the flight landed, I was waiting near the urmm ~ arrival door there .. then I saw my ex. Gee ~ time fliessss ~ I told Lieslie that no matter how much he changed, I still very the suka him. My mind even walked down the memory lane when we're on the way back to Seria. Lols! I think it's quite obvious who is he from the way I said it. HAHA! Anyways, who cares? And coincidently, I saw Kah Ming and her gf as well. Very the small la Brunei.

When I got back to Seria, I tarus drive down to Kaybee to pick up Steph & Lez and off we go to Fiq's new home. Until I drove into his place, OMG, so big la! Especially his front yard! If I'm not mistaken I think he said that he's gonna rent the big big Titanic bouncer, which is 45ft. tall, during their open house!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

The interior is really nice as well ~ they have two big living rooms downstairs, one for his mama and another for his papa. His mama's living room is very the chinese-ish, I think it's because she's Chinese & that's why she wants to put it that way. His papa's living room isn't done yet & it's empty, except for the flat screen tv. Fiq's room is nice laa ~ he got his own toilet & his bro's room is nice as well =D I like his bro's table lamp. HAHA! Very the cute man!

When we're at the back of his house talking and me munching on the cold, 'soul-less' (Fiq claimed that I was so slow and made the chicken wings became no soul liao.) chicken wings, there's this crazy/drunk uncle, who is just next door to Fiq's place, kept on talking to us at the side of the gate, which is kinda freaky. He asked for chicken wings and we're like WTH? Then we said no more and just humour him like that. Then another uncle came by and asked us if we want fish. I thought he was joking until Steph said that she knows that man and he's a fishmonger. Lols! He really gave us a fish but in the end Steph took it and Fiq was very glad. Haha! The fish is quite big and looks nice too, I don't really know how to tell is the fish fresh or not but Steph said that he always got go fishes everyday so it should be fresh, right? =P

Me and Fiq kept on 'insulting' each other, I called him fat and he called me black. Shit ass. HAHA! But I just love his sense of humour, he always can take the joke =D Even those that degrade him, but we're just joking *winks* Lieslie said if we continue to argue like that , in the end we'll be together. HAHA! We hanged out at the chinese style living room and talked shits and bluetooth each other songs. Yuyu, his gf: Rebecca, Choon & Gabby were there as well =D It's fun to gather like this once in a while =]

Some pics were taken at his place but I'll just put up some of it :

Fiq & me =]



Posing.

Lez & me =D


Sapo & me =D


Si beh fair this girl ..
And how bloody dark my skin is =="

He was trying to move away the sweep that Lez was holding to kacau us.
XD


Cantiknyaaaaa ~

Steph's dream stairs ~
I really suka the feel of it =)

In the chinese style living room ..

I also took HELLLL lots of pics of myself before going to BSB & also in the car =P I'm so gonna master the skills of Photoshop!! I wish Merry's here to teach me though .. MERRY PLEASE COME BACK! Hahahahaha!

I'll stop here for now .. Gotta go to dreamland =D

0 comments: