tired tired tired .. =____=

Monday, April 28, 2008

T_____________T I just watched a short video of the original singer of 你是我的眼 (ni shi wo de yen OR you're my eyes) Eventhough I prefer Ling You Jia's more .. but listening to his makes me cry (a bit) because he's really blind. Sighs.







如果我能看得见
If I can see,
就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜
then I'm able to tell if it's day or night easily,
就能准确的在人群中牵住你的手
and able to hold your hand with no mistake in the crowd.

如果我能看得见
If I can see,
就能驾车带你到处遨游
then I'm able to drive you around,
就能惊喜的从背后给你一个拥抱
and able to suprise you by hugging you from the back.

如果我能看得见
If I can see,
生命也许完全不同
my life may be different,
可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的都不一样
maybe what I want, like & love will be all different.

眼前的黑不是黑
The darkness I see isn't black,
你说的白是什么白
the white that you said, is what kind of white?
人们说的天空蓝
The sky blue colour that people are saying,
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天
is the blue sky behind those white clouds that's still in my memory.

我望向你的脸
I look at your face,
却只能看见一片虚无
but only to see nothingness.
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
Did God cover up my eyes,
忘了掀开
and forgot to uncover it?

你是我的眼带我领略四季的变换
You're my eyes, I'm able to taste the change of seasons.
你是我的眼带我穿越拥挤的人潮
You're my eyes, I'm able to walk through that crowded crowd.
你是我的眼带我阅读浩瀚的书海
You're my eyes, I'm able to read the vast sea of books.
因为你是我的眼
Just because you're my eyes,
让我看见这世界就在我眼前
I'm able to see the world in my eyes.

*sniff sniff*

(P/S: My translation is a bit weird, LOLS!)

Alright, stop with the emo-ness. By the way ~ another great song that I MUST MUST MUST say is David Cook's Always Be My Baby. I'll definitely be his baby if he asks me .. URMM ~ even if he didn't ask, I'll beg him to let me be his baby! Hahahahaha! His version of this song really outshines Mariah Carey la! And of course, I don't need her boobies. Lols! I've been listening to this song day and night ~ FOR DAYS! His voice definitely melts my heart ~ and yes, I can't escape from you David.







Anyways ~ I didn't get to blog for the 2 days eh? I was toooo tired to do so. Plus I hanged out with my love Steph & also with Hui Yong. I'll just summarise what I did. (Pray that it's really gonne be a 'summary'.)


26th April:
Woke up damn early because I have to accompany my mum to see the psychologist. I was waiting at the waiting area then I saw this paper, titled 'Tension':

The moment you're in tension,
you will lose your attention,
this will put you in total confusion
& you will feel the irratation which might spoil personal relation.
Ultimately you won't get cooperation which will cause complication,
you will then need to watch your BP with caution
& you might have to take medication.
Instead .. Understand the situation;
try to think of a solution.
Many problems can be solved by can be solved by discussion,
whic will work out better in your profession.
This is not a free suggestion,
it's only for prevention.
If you understand my intention, you will never come to tension!

Interesting eh? After that ~ my mum sent me to Chung Liang for my interview. But the Principal said that if only I'm working permanent (i.e. at least 1 year) then he'll take me in. Sighs. Another one. PEOPLE! TELL ME IF THERE'S ANYWHERE TO WORK FOR TEMPORARY PLEASE?! So sick of sending resumes =="

Then at night, after bball match, I went out with Fung, Annt, Steph, Xueli, Jia Wen and the others. A 'farewell limteh' for Jia Wen. A girl that I super duper dislike was there as well ==" I was like .. "SHIT MAN. WHY?" But to be frank, she's not as 'kuai lan' like last time. For example, we would be as far as we could from each other. For a moment, when she went out, I went over to my fung's side to talk. Then I felt somebody sat behind me, it turns out to be HER! Then I kinda jumped coz I never expect that it'll be her! Xueli told me that she's better now .. can't tell that much though. Blaa ~ whatever.

After that, another limteh session with Hui Yong and Steph again. But we end up tapao coz Steph was kinda sick. But after she reached home and did her thing, she felt much better. Then we hanged out at her place till 3plus. Fucking tired man. Lucky that it's Hui Yong driving and not me. =P


27th April:
Again, woke up early, 10am. Just to watch Bryan at Home Deco. So nice la his designs!! Too bad he's gay. Then at noon I went to Miri with Mamee. We were at the saloon the whole afternoon. Boring la! I only trim my hair sikit and wash hair and curl my hair by using moose (enhance my natural curl) but in the end I really dislike it. I macam AUNTIE okayy ~ !! Pffft!

Then night time I watched a bit of Xing Guang and went out with Ah B Liew & Hui Yong. We went to Kpg.Baru's court and waited for Steph. Ah B Liew sent us to Hui Yong's house and an hour later baru we go out tapao roti kosong and went to Steph's house again. Talked, talked,talked till around 1plus and went home.



Guys don't know how to do anything except driving a car & fuck.

-- Hui Yong.


HAHA! SO FUNNY LA THAT ONE!! XD

And today ~ slept till 9plus ONLY! ==" Stupid mum called me at my hp and woke me up & I couldn't sleep anymore! Machikiniiii ~ !! End up checking hotmails and friendster and facebook. And drove here and there in the afternoon. Around 5pm I picked Fung up & we went to Jollibee to meet Mel & Siaw Huei. Chit chat for an hour then went home. And the same routine as usual except that I didn't go to Kaybee tonight =P


I took 3 old videos from Mamee's hp and recorded one today with my hp. Heh. I'll post it up after I woke up. XP Now I'm tired ~ have to be in lala land now. x)

0 comments: