let me introduce ..

Friday, April 25, 2008

The SHITASS CHINA HANDPHONES to youuuuuu peopleeeeeee!!!!!! Due to Leng ~ I've decided to post the available handphones here. Some of it are sold already by my sis ==" cepat jua ! And I'm booking one of it for my sapo since she's so crazy about it ~ once I saw the hp I tarus tell her over MSN. See ~ I'm so nice to you la sapooo ~ must love me MUCHIE MUCHIE!

(P/S: I'm calling it 'shitass' because I always remember what Xiaxue said about the China hp.)

To be honest .. it's really not bad la. It's better than the previous batch lo .. I love the picture quality!! Not too clear, not too blur .. macam Photoshop-ed jor XD Oh gosh, I fell in love with myself after taking a shot of myself *dreamy* Mamee & me also took some pictures with it from the front camera xD We took ugly pictures and kept on laughing after each shot.

ANYWAYS ~ haha! Well, the hp-s have Bluetooth, USB, a 256MB memory card and urmmm ~ camera? HAHA! Oh gosh ~ how am I gonna promote these handphones kan? ==" I am not a potential-salesgirl!!!!

I'll just upload the pics now .. before I'm making it worse or boring =D





This is the one that me and my mum played with!
And the one that made me fell in love with myself ~
It's a TV handphone as well.
Cost: $300



This model looks like .. *you know I know*
Cost: $300





Ahhh ~ the legendary China's Nokia N76!! (if I'm not mistaken)
Don't play play ehh ~
the buttons on it really can play de le! XD
Cost: $300



This is China's Nokia-whatever-model.
As you can seee ~ can put 2 SIM cards.
Didn't main sama ia so I can't tell if it's nice or what.
HAHA!
Cost: $250


And this is another fave of mine!
* My mum is trying to persuade my dad to give her --" *
This one aa ~ camera got flash de le!
SART LE!! XD
Yes, it is REALLY PINK!
The lighter part is kinda like pearly-pink.
Dadee just told me that got blue & purple as well.
I WANT PURPLE DADEE! XD
Cost: I forgot it's $300 or $350. =P


I went to QQeStore earlier ~ and went to check this super duper nice (to me) Jap handphone that I saw last month. AND THE PRICE IS SET LIAO!! And I almost faint after I saw the price .. it costs $700+ . Sure pengsan laaaa ~ !! Hais! I've got a pic of it too =D



SoftBank 815T =D
AWW ~ ISN'T IT NICE?!!?
3G punya ^^
Haiss ~ gonna be another wish on my WishList.
Lols!

Anyways ~ I went to Kiulap's CopyNice for my walk-in interview ~ Hais! LADY BOSS WASN'T THERE! So .. bigger chance to work in Sg.Liang? *shivers* HAHAHAHAHA! The interview was okay .. but I went to the wrong side before I reach the right place. Hahahaha! This is so Nikki!

Alright ~ end of my intro of handphones. Goin' to my lala land .. And dear Buddha, please let me see 'him' again. Omitofohhhhhh ~ !!

0 comments: