at last ..

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm done with the new layout (almost)! Actually this layout isn't the one I'm working on with my Photoshop, it's almost done but in the end, I realised I don't have Dreamweaver! Or, it isn't necessary at all? If anyone got any clue, let me know about it! One last thing about this blog that I'm not done is .. I want to put the comment box for each article. DO let me know if you know how to do it =D MUCH APPRECIATED!!

The original header was a horizontal rainbow .. then I delete it and replace it with my 'masterpiece' =D Images from Photobucket and alllllllll pasted together with the help of Paint .. This header is meant to be this colourful =] My fave stuffs are in it: colours, rainbows, fashion, girly stuffs, sweets, love, hugs & kisses and etc. It indicates my life .. I couldn't find any 'cooler' layouts so I decided to do it myelf *kambang* HAHA! This is my only way to make it SLIGHTLY like my own work. Lotsa thanks to the person who did the orginal layout .. coz it's BIG & SIMPLE enough =)

BUT VERY TIRING LA. I've spend the whole day to make everything feels right for me, the fonts, font colours, sizes, codes & etc. I'm sooooo happy that it's done =) Well, I'm quite satisfied with my hard work.

Eyes almost juling already, how can I not be satisfied??

But I'll still add a bit of this and that to the navigator =) Like fashion websites & entertainment *winks*

I went to Kaybee for the walk-in interview, lucky Steph was there accompanying me .. anyways ~ it wasn't really a walk-in. I filled in a form and gave them my CL and resume, that's it. But I've called this afternoon to their headquarter to confirm my interview .. So later noon my mum and me will go to Kiulap for my interview. I pray that the Lady Boss will be there .. so there's no need to go for 2nd interview AND .. there's no need to go Sg.Liang to work! Ahem ~ I sound confident eh ~ macam will get that admin job for sure. Lols.

The working place is damn hot la ~ ! But .. I rather work there than in Sg.Liang, which is quite far away from Seria. Pengsan aa if drive like that everyday!

Oh yea ~ anyone's interested in buying SHITASS CHINA HANDPHONE? Haha! But anyways ~ my dad's selling it. If you're interested, contact me =P He has the China 'iPhone' (P/S: Not like Xiaxue's xD), N77 (got this model meh?) and it's pink colour! I super suka that one. Hahahaha! Still got some more but I'm so lazy to list it out right now.

Now then I believe these China phones got bluetooth, but you gotta have your SIM card in it baru you can use it. 'Coz I sent a song to my dad's China hp & it worked! I thought it's a fake bluetooth hp x) Woops ~ ! Sorry Dadee =P

Gosh ~ I have these dreams .. about weird encounters, macam in action movies (lols). And this certain guy FOR SURE will be in my dreams! Well .. I do think about him & maybe I do like him .. but, urm .. maybe I'm just afraid that things will go worse .. I don't even know how does he feel about me. Mysterious-ness =="

God, gimme some clue will you? =(

0 comments: