random.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I' ve just finish with a bowl of 綠豆湯, which is absolutely tasty & also a cup of ahem, a chocolate milk made by myself. Mmmhmmm ~ *slurps* I went out just now to meet up with Lieslie and Steph like for only .. half an hour? We would have more time together if my dad didn't nag me before I'm going out. Okay, it's for my own good. He was worried that I'll be an accident again ==" Ahh ~ bla!

Lieslie's going back to KL this Sunday and I so don't want her to go back that soon and we only meet up for 2 times only. Argh! Hate it.

I'll be going to Miri this Sunday, going to salon with Mamee. I want to bank in the money to MB for our contact lens but bank's not open on Sunday! Shit. Talking about contact lens ~ can't wait for it to arrive! It's gonna reach Brunei by tomorrow, YAY! Imma have some nice brown eyes soon ~ Ngieh-hehehe. And about my hair, ahem, I can tie it up nicely without making it into a bun shape! WOO HOO! At last ~ !! But I'll trim my hair a bit, not gonna trim away the length, hell no! Trim it so my hair will be thinner, for sure a lot more 'PONG', but just to make my hair easier to be manage by me, coz I'll be using moose to enhance my natural curl at this awkward stage of my hair. Sighs, sometimes I kinda regret that my hair's cut to the bob style, missed it at the same time. Contradiction --"

Anyways, I just saved some pics from my new handphone into the PC. It's really some random pics coz I'm not that vain lately .. OKAY, I vained with the hp but there's no nice pictures so I delete it all. C'mon, every girl vains.


Lil sis, Jade/Jie Lih was getting her hair done while watching her cartoon.

She loves to pose. Small poser =="

Aunt & me vaining in the car =]

She got new toys, 'masak-masak' & always wanted to cook something for me to eat, like crayons.

My 外婆 (wai po) & Jie Lih.
My grandma always curse, in a funny way. Haha!
And she loves to makan Pinang, that's so Dusun.

My parents.

I forced her to do her homework, or else I won't bring her to her ECA.
* Like as if I won't. *


Aha! My best friend, Lieslie =D
The one I trust and count on.
And I think she's the prettiest, to be honest.

The book that I've read. Good one =]

Jun, Nadia the Peanut & Tanned Moi.
This pic is on my mirror, 13months plus ago.
SEE, I GOT HAIR. Lols!

My Bed <3
And some of its details xD
Incase you're wondering where are my blankies,
one's under the sun & two was in the washing machine.

0 comments: