wasted.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

When I woke up 2 hours ago and done with brushing my teeth and washing my face, I came out from my parents' room and I saw this Indon maid and I jumped! 'Coz I never expect to see anyone at upstairs & I totally forgot that Mamee hired the maid for today =="

Last night when I told Mamee that I've vacuumed and mopped the rooms' and living room's floor and was complaining how dirty the floor is, then ..

Mamee : "Didn't I told you that the maid's coming tomorrow? She can do the work ma."
Me *eyes big big* : "What?! Never mind la, she can help cleaning downstairs more then."


Sighs, really wasting my time and energy la! I mopped the floor like .. 2 - 3 times! Somemore the living room quite big for a girl like me to mop, then my parents' room, mine and bro's. o.O Other than mopping, I wiped the windows & the furnitures! Hmpf! If I knew .. but, I can't stand looking at the place being SO SO SO fucking messy and dirty. I'm a bit of paranoid when it comes to cleaning (A) I've never realised that fact until Lieslie points it out to me last year.

How did that happen? Well, it was a super sunny hot day in Miri, we were at our friends', Lucas & Lonie, house overnight coz the night before we went to clubbing, how I miss those days =( .. ANYWAYS, then after we had our tapao-s, the others just leave the cups and chopsticks and everything on the dining table .. Then, I can't help but to CLEAN the whole thing. Wipe the table, take everything to the kitchen and WASH IT ALL. Not leaving a single thing out, not even the small pot they used to cook Maggi.

Note this, they do have a maid at their place.

Lonie was like .. "NOO! You don't have to clean it!! Let my maid do the cleaning!!"

But I've already finished cleaning. Then the guys said : "Wah! You really like amah ho!"

So I do have a nickname, Salmah, for my amah-ness. Then it was that day, Lieslie said that I'm a paranoid. OMG, I really am, until now! But ~ at home I wasn't that much of an amah, coz I'm lazy to do the cleaning. Still, I AM A PARANOID. I can't help it, esp. when no one at home is willing to do the cleaning and you hate dirty-ness .. end up I'm the one to do the cleaning ==" For years.

I remember Mamee said that I'll be doing cleaning for the rest of my life. Yikes! Because .. I start to do cleaning right after our Filipino maid, Auntie Gina, stopped working for us. Then, even if one day I moved out, I'll do the cleaning for myself. Lastly, when I get married, I'll be doing the cleaning for my in-laws and husband and kids. O.O

OMFG, how scary can that be?!

Okay, I'm stopping here. I'm going down for my cheese cake.

Bad news: Mamee and Dadee told me that Mamee might have to be admitted to the hospital again =S

0 comments: