roaaarrr!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been trying to do my own blog skin lately .. OMFG. How did the people in blogskins website do their absolutely gorgeous layouts?!?! The worst thing is that, I'm still trying to figure out how to use Photoshop. I've visit from this website's tutorial to that and to another this and another that and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnn ~ just to make my header stick together. I was trying to combine both picture together but at last .. haha! I've madeeeee ittttttt! Thank God!

But there's still a lot of things to do laa ~ HAIS HAIS HAIS. Banyak mafan ~ why did I bring this to myself aa? ==" But oh well ~ SYE LIH, JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!

I'll be going down to Kaybee tomorrow morning to meet Steph and ~ go for interview. It's a very last minute thing but ~ whatever .. should be okay ba? *cross finger*

I'm watching Date Movie on Star Movies while blogging. HAHAHA! Stupid la this movie!! I almost puke when I was watching the two dads playing basketball. *covering mouth* Watching this movie reminds me that I haven't watch Meet the Spartans! Anyone got that DVD?

Other than trying to do my own layout, I've watched Xiaxue's Guide to Life videos. All of it. HAHA! Funny la her. I also got watch Chick vs. Dick, the latest epsiodes. But Imma watch the older videos when I have the time =D

My mum wants to intro her colleague, Auntie Sharon, to my 4th Uncle as he has divorced for many many years ~ and single. Since Aunt Sharon is single as well ~ so yea. But my dad till now hasn't ask uncle if he's interested to marry again. I'm so kepoh that I even asked my dad earlier if he has ask my uncle. My dad asked my granny to ask him ==" Stupid.

Once upon a time, once when my uncle and his daughter, my cousin, came over here from Canada .. Before we're on the way to airport to pick them up, I asked my dad if auntie is coming over or not. I never heard anything regarding my aunt's arrival so I asked him. He didn't answer me at first so I kept on asking. Then suddenly he shouted at me and said: "DON'T MENTION ABOUT YOUR AUNTIE IN FRONT OF UNCLE!" I almost cried. Come on la Dadeee ~ I was a kid! How am I suppose to know about 'divorce' at that young age? =="

Talking about my granny ~ wah liaoo ~ because of my uncle got batuk aa ~ she wants to make some urmm ~ 'tian ping' for him us to eat. She's using the expensive punya ingredient to make lagi!! And then now downstairs always got on air-con. HAH! When nada relatives, air-con will never ever on, not even nice food will be on the dinning table. Biased old lady! HMPF. I remember last time when our house got DMC threads aa ~ me and my sis can never ever take any of it. We even have to pay for it! But when my cousins from Tutong came down, they can take whatever they want. See? Fair or not? Kinda used to it but still .. beh song.

Oh well ~ till here then. I wanna continue on my layout so I can use it ASAP! =D

P/S: The time isn't wrong at all. HAHA! My mistake. I've realised that it uses the time that I started to blog. =P

0 comments: