early morning.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Morning peeps! I really got up early and called. He was talking really fast, I almost can't hear what is he actually talking about at first then he slowed down.


[ P/S: Conversation is in Mandarin. ]

Me: Hello?
Principal *fast*: Hello. This is *blank*.
Me O.O: Er, May I speak to Mr.Huang Han Hua?
Principal: Yes, I am.
Me: Oh, Principal Huang, urm, I'm CSL. Sorry to call you this late .. coz my mum was sick so I have to stay home.
Principal: This is really late ..
Me: Ohh .. err ..
Principal: But can you come by this month's 26th on 11.30am?
Me: OH! Sure.

The *blank* indicates the fast part. I thought I won't be getting this job, who knows in the end he asked me to go to the school for interview ==" kena zhadao! Anyways .. to entertain my early morning .. I got the Q's below from Ovidia's blog =) Answer it yourself if you want to! =D

Do you know what you want your life to be about?

Here are 10 Questions To Help You Figure It Out.


1. What do you love to do? (Don’t limit to thinking professionally. Think about hobbies, in general just things that you love to do and that make you happy when you do them).
` Hmm .. I love to club, hopefully one day I can go clubbing once every one or two weeks with friends =P Parties & travelling. Read books, shop till I drop. Trying all sorts of outdoor activities like bungee jump and those water activities like in Langkawi (heard it from Annt). Lastly, get to know more and more people from other countries, I don't mind knowing some hotties *winks*

2. What are the things about your work (during the job that helps you make a living) that you really like?
`
I haven't got a job yet .. So I'll get back to you when I do. (pray for me that I'll get the Kindy Teacher post!)

3. What is it that you just naturally do well? In other words, what are you good at?
`
Urm .. doing house chores? I'm a pro housewife, so, leave a msg at the cbox if you want me to be your wife. Make sure you got what it takes to be my life partner. HAHA! Definitely house chores .. and at school, I do good research esp. my GP. I'm really organised. A good listener & I must say I'm quite good in acting =] i'm ready to be an extreme character .. like, a crazy girl heroine in a malay drama and yes, I really acted and shouted like one. And also in sprints.

4. What are the 10 biggest successes of your life to date?
` 1) Getting 5A's in my PCE.
2) I passed my PMB with a not-bad result: 3A's, 4B's & 2C's.
3) Participated in Student's Theatre Production, Asema.
4) My team got the 3rd place in PJN Abu Bakar's Invitational Relay 4x100m.
5) Our class got the 1st place in Eng. Drama Competition in 2 consecutive years.
6) Got merit in international Chinese essay writing competition.
7) I got one of my chinese composition on Miri Daily News, the story is about friendship .. the bad part.
8) For the Chinese culture quiz competition, I got merit for national, gold for inter-school (as a team I think) & bronze for inner-school (as a team).
9) 8O's for O-level =D and an A for my Biology!!
10) B for my A-level Math and also for GP ^^

5. Is there a cause around which you are particularly passionate?
`
I must say .. pollution. & I'm really interested in eco-fashion (read it from April's 17) and I'll persuade Lez and San to be eco-fashion designers when they are one XD Oh yea, global warming. People, do watch Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth if you haven't. I think it's on HBO now .. or is it March?

6. What are the 10 most important things that life has taught you to date?
`
1) Never give up on myself.
2) Always, always .. love myself.
3) Speak out your mind.
4) Steph taught me this: When somebody scold you, say 'thank you'. It'll go back to that person .. and it really happened =)
5) Never let my temper overwhelmed me.
6) Never ask for any return for the good deeds that I've done, coz I'll get good karma someday =)
7) Open up my eyes and see carefully .. of the people around me.

8) I can party, club, drink and smoke but never get involved with drugs. Definitely a no-no to drugs.
9) What goes around, comes around.
10) Appreciate and love my friends, family and people who love me for who I am.

7. Are there certain problems that continue to present themselves in your life? (For example: lack of money, debt accumulation, always being late, etc.)
` Never on time due to my slow preparation be4 going out, lack of money, can't hold my temper when I'm at home & like Ovidia .. "Having difficulty choosing a guy to have a relationship with.". I'm also wondering if I'm just picky or what .. and sometimes, some guys seem to like just wanna flirt and fling with me, did I present myself in a wrong way or what??

8. When you just let yourself go mentally, what do you daydream about? (i.e. start an acting career, traveling to exotic places, etc.)

` Being a short model (lols), travelling to lots and lots of countries, work as a pro OL, act in series and movies, able to speak French, Jap & Korean, so in love with a guy (faceless) and doing simple & sweet stuffs together & .. ahem ~ my really really private thoughts and fantasy. x)

9. At the end of your life, how would you like people to remember you? What legacy would you like to leave?
` I would want people to remember me as a good friend. Funny, silly, friendly, happy, daring and everything that's just so 'nikki' or 'sye lih' =] Hopefully nothing bad about me remains on their minds! Haha. Legacy? Urm .. no idea ~

10. What would you do in life, if you knew that you could not fail?
`
Hmm .. *deep thoughts* a dentist, a speech & language therapist or .. a business woman. Haha, the last one is really different from the first 2.



YES! The end. At last i'm done with these Q's, I've been doing it over an hour 'coz I'm doing a lotttttttttttttttttttt of thinking. You guys can try to answere these and leave a msg in my cbox if you did! So I can read yours. =D I've come to realise that .. the time recorded in my blog isn't consistent with the actual time ==" I think it's .. urm .. 30minutes late? Is there any way to fix it?!

0 comments: