my top 10 sexiest men <3

Monday, April 21, 2008

I was reading Jeannie's blog and realised that I was tagged when I started reading her list of top 10 sexiest men.

Make your own list of top 10 sexiest men including a photo of each.
Post it on your blog .. Then tag 5 people to do the same =)

Let's count down my list now *winks*


1o. Ashton Kutcher
Fell in love with him when I started watching Punk'd.
He's funny & tall & .. sexy.

9. Johnny Depp
I was fooled by his POC's look & never realise how sexy he looks ..
until I watch his True Hollywood Story on E!.
I have something for older men. Lols.

8. Alex Fong Chung Sung
Another older man, told cha I have something for older men! x)
He is SOOOOOOOO good-looking for a man in his 40's. (for me)
I'll never mind marrying him. Sighs.

7. Orlando Bloom
With Depp on the list, I can never miss Bloom out!
Oh oh oh ohh ~ sexy eyes & sexy lips!
And never ever forget that sexy English accent.

6. Julian Hee
MediaCorp artiste.
Acted in Metamorphosis and I notice his cute small eyes ..
Then, fell madly in love with him in Love @ 0 Degree.
S'pore Mr.Manhunt 2002 & Mr.World 2003 semi-finalist.
How can he not be sexy?
(P/S: He got sexy abs!)

5. Ling You Jia
He's the winner of Taiwan's A Million Star (Season 1)
His voice is soooo sexy that I can't help but falling in love with him <3


4. Daniel Wu
Can anyone say that he's not sexy AT ALL?
If someone does, they must be blind!
Love his acting =D

3. Edison Chen
Eventhough his pictures scandal brings him down,
he'll always be high up in my sexiest men list.
His lop-sided smile is .. mmhmm ~ sexy ..

2. Justin Timberlake
Yes yes yes, the very very sexy JT.
Sexy dance moves, sexy songs & sexy sexy him.
And he sings: "I'm bringing sexyback ~ yea!"

1. Pete Wentz
And my number 1 is HIM!!
I don't know why but to me, he's VERY VERY SEXY.
Not only I have something for older men,
I also have something for boys like him.
Covered up in tattoos, wears eyeliner & have that emo-look.
*drools*


LASTLY ~ I'm not done with the tagging. *evil laugh*


The lucky 5 girls are .. Taaa daaa ~ !!

1) Nadia Jong Pet Pet *LOL*
2) Wendy Wong, Hot Chick 1
3) Merry, idol aku (I'll give you more time since you're busy *winks*)
4) Stephanie 611 a.k.a me love
5) Minna (coz I know u blog every now and then.)


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have fun listing your list & tagging others yo!

0 comments: