scary eyeball.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guess where am I now?? I'm at Zuki limteh loo ~ HAHA! People who aren't at Brunei at the moment .. sure miss Zuki one ~ JEALOUS OF ME KANN? XD Whatever Sye Lih =="

I didn't wash get to wash Vios just now. 'Coz after I blog .. I went t my room to check my right eye coz I felt that it's kinda swollen and I thought it's my eyelid. When I check, it isn't the eyelid then I saw the eye discharge so I thought it was it. But when I look into the mirror and double check my eye again .. IT WAS MY FUCKING EYEBALL!! Try to imagine the white part of my eye is swollen while the iris is still the same!!! FUCKING SCARY OKAY!!! I took few pictures of it but it wasn't that clear =="



This is my PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL left eye.

I know it isn't clear ..
BUT I SWEAR IT'S SWOLLEN!!



It really is like POP out like that!!!
Arghh!! VERY SCARY LAA!!


Then I called my mum and said she has to send me to hospital. But in the end we didn't go coz the swollen went away itself. THANK GOD!! Before picking up my mum from work, I already packed my stuffs for overnight at hospital okay ~ !! HAHAHAHAHA!! I thought I'm going to have some eye surgery or what ==" Then I did some googling and found that a girl also had a problem like mine. But the doc just gave her some antibiotic eyedrop to make it go away.


OMFG. Please don't let it happen again. I KIOK SUDAH NIII ~ !! >.<


Anyways, I gotta go anytime soon ~ So I'm OUT!!

(P/S: My right eye is still a bit red T__T & the inner corner punya eyeball is also swollen in the pictures ==")


************************************************************************************


After a nice shower, a bit of mani & reapply my nail polish .. I'm back here for another continuation of post. XD Other than blogging, I'm watch this old movie 'I Love You, I Love You Not'. And guess what?? JUDE LAW IS IN IT!! A younger Jude Law that is .. Hahahahaha!


You can find it out from here & here. Jude Law was a meanie ass though in the movie. Pfft!

I've decided to go KK with my parents & uncle =D due to some reason .. & Steph isn't going too. How can she have fun without me?? Tsk tskk ~ ! Hahahahaha! Today I 've learn that .. LOOKS ARE SUPER DUPER UBER DECEIVING!! Damn disappointed laa ~ Hais! How can la!!! EEEE ~ !!

After dinner, me and Mamee were washing and wiping the dishes.

Mamee: Eh, you got see the bag or not??
Me: What bag??
Mamee: Nohh ~ the one inside the plastic bag right beside the table one.
Me: No wor ~ why? Whose bag is it??
Mamee: Feipo lo .. Your 3rd Aunt gave it to her.
Me: What? I try to see see the bag.

After I saw the bag, pretending to watch tv and went back to the kitchen.

Me: WTF?? IT'S THE KIND THAT I ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY!!
Mamee: Anahh ! I know that's the one you like.
Me: Don't care aa! Must go KK buy one. Why so sudden 3rd Aunt give her a bag aa? Last week was Feizi, they gave him a watch. Why didn't I get any present and I'm the best kid in the house aa??? It must be the end of the world soon, that's why they are so nice now.

Then we talked a bit more then stopped.

Me: *in thoughts*
Mamee: Eh, still got many socks haven't wash ..
Me: *interrupt* It must be the end of the world soon! That's why they are so nice coz they want to do more good deeds so they can go to Heaven.
Mamee & Me: *laugh*

Wah liaoo ~ my 3rd Uncle & Aunt are kinda(very) the sombong one eh. Pfft ~ ! I'm not being sour grape but it's true. Si beh sombong! Don't know how to tell 'coz there're too much too tell .. so .. yeaa ~ they are sombong. Lols!

Oh god ~ it's very the late late liaoo ~ gotta go to lala land again ~ OR ELSE, I'm afraid that my eyeball will swollen again.

KIOK AA!

0 comments: