multiracial.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Muahahahaha ~ !

I feel sooooo energetic today =D I slept till 12.29pm. Oh yea, oh yea ~ !! My 'battery' is on FULL mode ~ ngieh-hehehehehe ~ !!

These are the videos I said:





If you hear that weird 'shiiiiiii' or whatever noise ..
that's me controlling my laughing =="




Stupid Jade threw the puppy back into the buruk box =="




EEEEEE !!
Kawaii kan?? =D



This is super annoying ..
Lucky I wasn't in the car with them ..
Or I'll shout at her .. LOUD.


Now I'm in total confusionnn ~ I'm thinking if I should go to KK with my parents & uncle or not this Thursday. 'Coz on last Sunday, after the bball match, Uncle Han Cheok (I don't know how to spell his name ==") asked me to go Miri with them coz it's his friend's b'day. A part of me wants to go KK to relax, on the other hand, I wanna go Miri for clubbing!! But but but ~ like Steph said .. if we're going with some 'random' (as in unknown) people, we wouldn't have much fun. But if I'm going to KK, I can shop (not much though, for sure!) Hmm ~ Most probably I'll go KK. I didn't go KK for YEARS. I didn't join my family's KK trip during last year's X'mas. I still wanna think some more ..
Last Saturday, after finish limteh with my mum at Universal, she asked me to go buy BB. I went to this kedai runcit, Seng Heng, near Universal. When I was really young (and also cute, adorable, sweet, innocent etc.), I used to live in Seria town, right upstairs of my family's shop. So ~ almost everyone in town knows me and they called me ... okay, my PET NAME. Even till now they still call me that ==" And my dad as well.
ANYWAYSS ~ back to the story. When I was paying for the newspaper, the aunties didn't recognise me. And I was thinking "For sure they thought I'm a Malay girl and couldn't recognise me." So I just kept quiet. AT THE VERY SAME MOMENT, Mamee was right outside the shop. They said hi to my mum and I walked to her side ..

Auntie 1: Ha! Your 2nd daugther aa??
Auntie 2: Aiyo, I thought she's some Malay girl aa!!

Me: *smile* + =="
Mamee: *laugh*
Auntie 2: Wah, very big liao ho!
(Talked a bit more then we left)

In the car ..

Me: $##$%^%$#$#$@@#@$#@##$
Mamee: *laugh some more*


ADEH!! AUNTIES!! OPEN EYES BIG BIG WAA!!! I'm Chinese !! C-H-I-N-E-S-E!! To be more specific, I'M MIXED WITH DUSUN BOLEH?! Dark skin plus big eyes don't mean that I'm M-A-L-A-Y!!


Sighs. I got LOTS of that experience ==" Like once in Miri, I went to this kedai runcit (again) to buy water and sweets, I paid with RM50 then this auntie cakap BM to me saying that got smaller change or not. Then I said: "Urm, I don't have le." in Mandarin. Then she was like O.O

Then last time in SMSA, in Math class, Hakeem or Hakim (?) Omg, I don't know how to spell his name!!! He helped Miss Tor to give back our homework, when he was giving back mine .. he was like "Nikki .. Ch .. Chi.. Chiaaa" & so I raised my hand (he was right beside me) And thenn ~

Hakeem/Hakim: Ah? Cina ka??
Me: =="


ALRIGHT ~ !! I LOOK MUCH MORE LIKE A MALAY WHEN I'M IN BAJU KURUNG & TUDUNG!!


Even some of my CCMS friends couldn't recognise me the first day in SMSA and thought some Malay girl waving hands to them ==" Fuck! This reminds me of Syafiq and Lieslie's experience.

Syafiq:
He was riding a taxi with his dad in KL and the taxi driver is a Chinese uncle. I think the taxi driver asked whee did they come from and they said from Brunei.

Taxi Driver: *in Mandarin* Wah! From Brunei eh, must earn more money from them!
Syafiq: *in Mandarin* Uncle, you're trying to cheat our money is it?
Taxi Driver: *shock* Wah ~ your son knows how to speak Mandarin aa??
Syafiq's Dad: Yea, he studied in Chinese school since young.

HAHAHAHA! I LMAO AA!! XD From this, sometimes I think maybe if people mistaken me as Malay is also good, so probably some Chinese people will just gossip stuffs right in front of me and .. I earn some gossips? Muahahaha! Just like Nana does! Lucky for them that they learn Chinese since young =)

(P/S: Dear malay friends, if next time you got your own kids, send them to Chinese school okay? From the experience above, you should know why. Hahahahaha! I'm just kidding.)

Lieslie:
First experience:
She went out with her Indon friends in KL and they were all laughing and talking all the way. I think they're in a shop. They were talking in Indon language.

Salesgirl: *in Mandarin* Ish, Very noisy eh!
Lieslie: *turns her head to the salesgirl & speak in Mandarin* Is it? Then you don't want to do our business la?
Salesgirl: *O.O* Urm, no .. err .. *walks away*

Second experience:
She was in a shop with San and they were talking so they didn't see the girl at the counter calling them to pay 'coz it's their turn. When they walked over to the counter ..

Girl: *in Iban* Talk, talk, talk! Only know how to talk!
Lieslie: *she's boiling inside* ...
Girl: *in Iban* Eh? Where's the receipt? *seach search search*
Lieslie: *in Iban* Nah, there la! *looks at the Girl*
Girl: *O.O & lowers her head* .......
Cashier: *in Iban .. I think* At last you meet this kind of person.


HMPF! So, better keep your mouth shut when got people around! But .. some people just can't. Oh well, I'm out. I wanna wash Vios now. Lols!
(P/S: Me, Lez & Fiq are all mixed blood. I'm Chinese-Dusun, Lez is Iban-Chinese & Fiq is Malay-Chinese. Lols.)

0 comments: