suprise guest =D

Monday, May 19, 2008

After the 3 matches on Sat night, me and my love went to Kaybee WYWY to eat. Again, I ordered Roti Boom Definitely-Not-PooPoo-But-Chocolate.

See?It's nicer in Kaybee!

And a small bit of vaining session ~ =P

My love likes this =D

Vivian came to my house overnight after I yamcha. We had a small chat and woke up at 11.30am. And she bloody took picture of me .. WAIT, SEXY OR NOT FIRST?? XD I think my Cookie Monster is wayyyyyy SEXIER than me. HAHA!

*thinking*
If I cover my face I definitely look cuter!
(P/S: SO NOT!)

Afternoon went to Hin Nam Fung limteh.

Well ~ It's my dad's birthday so we had steambot at home, the floor was kinda oily .. PFFT! But I only ate for 15minutes then went to Kpg.Baru to work.




And bought a birthday cake for him =D I HAVEN'T GET ONE PIECE YET! Ahem, Dadee's half-naked .. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


The bottles were Dog's and Shim's. CUTE, NO??

From my title, you might be thinking .. "Who the hell is the suprise guest???" Well .. Take a look.


Definitely NOT HuiYung okayy ~ If you DO NOT recognise the person beside Yung .. HEH! Let me tell you who is she. *evil smile*

IT'S IZZAN!
She went to Kpg.Baru to watch the Teik Goldsmith vs. East Team. I did notice her but I don't recognise her until .. (P/S: Her friends and her are great supporters of Teik Goldsmith!)
Yung: SYELIHHHH ~ *whisper* Izzan's here!!!
Me: Where oo? *busy doing the time*
Yung: Nohhhh ~ the red hair and specs.
Me: *look at her side* Oh I see .. *still kinda busy*
Yung: Later please help me to take picture with herr!


This ah moi aa ~ I was busy being a timekeeper and she kacau-kacau me. PENGSAN! She recognised her 'coz Steph's sis took picture with her few days ago I think, and showed it to Yung.

Then after the match's over, Yung kept on telling me to help her and all that and she was SO SHYYY ~ ! Then I walked over to Izzan's side .. actually Xueli's over there so I dare to walk over and she was talking to Izzan SO I assumed that she knows her. After they finished talking ..

Me: Xueli, HuiYung wants to take picture with Izzan.
Xueli: HUH?? Izzan?? Where??
Me: Just .. in front of you?
Xueli: HA? SHE'S IZZAN?? THE RADIO DJ THAT ONEEEE??
Izzan: Yes??
Xueli: You're Izzan???
Izzan: Yes I am!
Xueli: I want to take picture with you!
Me: =="
Yung: Me too!


O.O OMFG, I NEVER KNOW THAT YUNG CAN RUN THAT FAST!!! She suddenly appear at my side! Pengsan I see this girl =="
End up, I didn't take any picture .. WELL, I DO WANT TO! But since I saw them that 'high', I paiseh sudah niiii ~ I BELIEVE I'LL GET A PICTURE WITH HER SOMEDAY. x)

Then to Zuki limteh, yes, Izzan's there as well and Yung's like a stalker mannn ~ Kept on looking at Izzan and wanna sit beside her and all that! REALLY PENGSAN LO OKAY! Last night was the SUPER FIRST TIME that I had the longest table (joined the tables together) at Zuki. Believe me, it's REALLY LONG. I gotta get some of the pics, also my picture with the Teik Goldsmith players!

Although I didn't get to take picture with Izzan, I get to shake hand with her? STILL GOOD MAA! XD
The hyper girl with me

After I sent Yung home, me and Xueli followed Winnie & Rennie to Kaybee to find Steph then we hanged out =D Hahaha! It was funny and great to hang out like that once in a while. Ahemm, and a bit of drinks. REALLY JUST A BIT!! Too bad we didn't get to take any pictures =(

We WILL hangout like that again someday, no? ;)

0 comments: