end of the world.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just had my nice, hot midnight shower after some lami at Fung's place =] Ahh ~ long time didn't play and playing it again is .. FUNNN!! But I lost bloody $2.20 to Fung, the stupid winner of the day. At least, I'm better than Kok Zhang, who lost $3, I think. Hahahaha!

The 2nd bball match isn't over due to the sudden change of the weather, I think we're really near to the end of the world. And I rather die before that day comes, couldn't bare to look at those horrible scenes ..

Anyways, my love's team won the match just now =D

GO SERIA EOR!!!


Tomorrow one match at 9pm, hopefully the weather will not go crazy again.

Currently, I'm using Dell instead of Acer. Why? 'Coz Dadee is playing Big City like mad!! He kept on saying "Ahhh .." & "Okay .. " or the name of the things that he's suppose to find. =="

Jam berapa sudah niii ~~ maseh main game!! PFFFTT!!


Later morning, I'm going to Kaybee with Annt and Fung .. to find bloody part-time jobs. I SO NEED SOME WORK RIGHT NOW!! Heard that St.John is looking for part-timers .. yes? Gimme some clue St.John-ers. HAHA!

Did I say that I've finished my Adeline Yen Mah's book? I LOVE THAT BOOK, but I love her Chinese Cinderella more. But anyhooooo ~ this author married twice, her first husband is .. SUCH A WEIRDO. Anyways, that wasn't the main point actually =P If anyone's interested in that book, ask me and I MIGHT LEND YOU. MUAHAHAHAHA!

And now, I'm reading Shopaholic Abroad and I'll continue with the Mates, Dates series ~

Ahh ~ life isn't boring when I got books to read.

There're some quotes I've read from the Mates, Dates series, from the 'Angel Card':

The darkest hour is just before dawn.

Choice not chance determines destiny.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal.


Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Hopefully it's gonna be an inspiration (EVEN IF IT'S A BIT) to you =)

(Dad just finished his game and said that his shoulders ache from the game and big sis told me that her tiny hamsters got sharper teeth because I've put toilet roll for them to bite on ==")

HER HAMSTERS ARE JUST ADORABLEEEE ~ SO TINY!! Pictures next time. And a very very short post (maybe) on the new China handphones Dadee just got.

Lastly , Shopaholic & .. lala land =D

0 comments: