Nanami <3

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I just got a phone call and the guy asked me to go KB for interview later in the afternoon! Yay! Wish me luck yoo ~ ^^ Don't ask me what company is it, I'm not sure as well =S All I know is that the office is at KB Town nia. Lols! I'm excitedddd ~ !! Gotta find my outfit for interview later =D

After sending my mum and lil sis, I went to Post Office to pick up my parcel and I thought I'll only get small brochures from Edward ..


Then it turns out to be the book kind of brochures. Haha! Other than that ~


Lookie! It's such a sweet suprise =D It's a KimmiDoll and her name is Nanami. Kawaiiiii ~ !!

Edward ~ thanks a lot ho! I really appreciate it =D and I loike Nanami a lot!

My mood terus suang daooo ~ totally no frowns at all man x)

Anywoots ~ Mamee hired a maid for today to do the cleaning, so I just have to sit back and relax. Hoho. Online for the whole morning then brunch. I picked my sis up before my brunch and hmpf! I went inside to find her and the Kindy's Principal saw me ..

Principal: You're ... Chia Chia Chia .. *thinking hard*
Me: Sye Lih. *smiling*
Principal: Oh yes yes! Wah, how come you become so DARK liao??
Me: ==" Got .. meh ~ ?
Principal: Is it your hair colour or something??


Then Mdm. Chai, who used to give me tuition classes when I was in Primary joined in.

Mdm.Chai: Her skin tone is like that de ma! Might be her hair colour affected her skin tone also.

Then two other teachers listening and looking at me .. And the discussion is going on.

OMG, very embarassing okay!!

Me: Hehe ==" I gotta go now .. Bye-bye.

Quickly ask my sis to say bye and went away.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! AM I THAT DARK? O.O

Sniff sniff ~ I don't want to drive anymore liao. Huhu. Don't ask me go swimming as well .. (like as if anyone asked me)

Okay, back to my brunch.

I made myself 3 half-boiled eggs and 4 toasts to go with my eggs. But my eggs aren't really 'half-boiled' =="


Note to myself: Boil the eggs longer next time =="


Then moi toasts! I love toasts *drools* 2 glasses of full cream milk and 1 glass of self-made honey milk. Yummy. I loive it very very much. Hehe. I feel happy happy today 'coz of my lil Nanami and my brunch. No mee maggi!

I think yesterday I had too much mee maggi curry(2 packets) and last night I did my business in the toilet for quite a while .. Ohh ~ pain!

Hmm .. I guess I should vacuum my room later. Plus a short nap after I send Mamee to work later ~ if I have time. Haha!

Oh yeaa ~ uploaded few songs to my imeem. Hehe! Post one of my faves at the moment. It's Victor Huang Ping Guan =D Watched th music video from TV then ~ yes, again, in loive with the song. I think I fell in love easily .. with songs *winks*


Now and Forever - 品冠ping guan




Victor Huang - Now and Forever

Whenever Im weary
From the battles that raged in my head
You made sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way, but still you
Seem to understand
Now & forever,
I will be your man ...

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
Im holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me
Ill try to show you
Each and every way I can
Now & forever,
I will be your man ...

Now I can rest my worries
And always be sure
That I wont be alone, anymore
If Id only known you were there
All the time,
All this time. . .

Until the day the ocean
Doesnt touch the sand
Now & forever
I will be your man ...


Aww ~ anyone who sings this to me, I'll love you muchomucho.

0 comments: