confidence.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Early morning, when I woke up to make my wake-up call .. I was still in my bed, then I tried to push my blankie away from me. THEN MY BLOODY HANDPHONE HIT MY FOREHEAD LO!! Sakit ehh ~ T_______T

Lucky there's no bruise or 'blue-black', if not, I'm not going out ANYMOREEE ~ like as if.

I continue my beauty sleep sampai 1oplus baru satisfied. Hahaha. When I stepped out of my room, Mamee ordered me to do lotsa chores .. cleaning cleaning cleaning because my relatives from Canada are coming to stay with us this coming Monday. Oh lordd ~ please save me!

When I was sleeping, I heard loud noises from the living room caused by my mum and lil bro. WTH. Then Mamee just told me that it's because there's a cat who came upstairs and walked around like it's its housr. It went to my brothers' room, then Feipo's and even walked onto her bed. And also the toilet and climb onto my dad's office table ==" It took them a while to get rid of the cat.

Mamee: Next time must close the door downstairs!
Me: Which cat oh?
Mamee: That grey cat la! Its whole body is grey colour one.
Me: Ohhh ~ that one aa ~ Dadee last time got feed it ma, gave it some food to eat.
Mamee: NO WONDER LAA! It thought this is its house laa!

(P/S: There are a lot of stray cats in our area.)

So, don't simply feed stray cats if you don't want this to happen to you. Or, close you door all the time. =P

There's something wrong with moi new straightener, WTH!! Spend so much money on it tapi it's so lauya. Argh!! Hopefully it can be fixed. *sniff sniff*

I did send e-mail but when I was having my shower, I then realised that I put the wrong expected salary!! Arghh! People won't hired me for that liao!! *cry*

Hmmm ~ I'm kinda craving for .. sushi. SALMON I LOVE!! Omigord, hungry hungry hungry.

Better brush my teeth and clean myself up then cook Maggi Mee is more like it ==" or probably my PoPo's meehoon again =="

I want Jollibee, Excapade, McD and and and .. Universal and Ta Hua and Pizza Hut and many many more ...

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!!!

"I rather die happy & fat."

I think Kimora Lee Simmons said something like that in one of her episodes of Life in the Fab Lane.

Okay, I'm soooooo gonna go jogging later.

I saw this really nice quote from someone's friendster layout:

"Don't spend a lifetime of becoming good at something you don't have to do."


So yeaa ~ I'm going to tell myself don't try too hard to be slim .. or maybe an excuse for me to eat more. HAHAHAHA!

"No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy."
- Paris Hilton.

I'm out! 'Coz I wanna watch National Geographic's Tut: Resurrected.
Don't you think that Egypt's history is fascinating?
=]

0 comments: