only hope <3

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sorry peeps, yesterday I was sooooooooo lazy to blog. I can't stop myelf going to dreamland over and over again ~ Despite sleeping, I did my chores okayyy ~ I vacuum my room and changed my bedsheet and washed my darling Vios. Now she's so clean that I can't help myself to drive her around. HAHA!

Anyways, the day before yesterday, Wednesday I went for my interview. A really short one and when I reached there then I realised the boss is someone I know. Plus, he's one of the members of Leo Club. Yes, I used to join Leo Club okayyyy ~ but I'm an inactive member (A) He told me that he'll call me within a week IF he wants me. Suspend! =__=

I went to find Xueli as well and Steph was there as well. I didn't see her for only a few days, her right ankle became like this! Pengsan aaa ~ !!


Si beh swollen lo!!! Goshh ~ so kesian to see her like that. Now she couldn't go out and play for her team =(

Me Love, get well soon! Take good care of yourself aa!

Now I don't know how is she going to climb the stairs when she's going to overnight at Game Village ..

After interview, I rushed back home 'coz Mamee has to send the maid back to Lumut. Mamee showed me and Jade the LIGHT HOUSE at Lumut. Don't believe it?


See!! Light house does exist in Lumut!! And I never know about it .. I believe not a lot of people know loo ~ unless they live in that area.

Mel, do you know Lumut got light house?? XD 'Coz you live in Lumut!! =P

Then night time went out with Willy, Fung and Annt for an hour plus ~ went home shower and went out with Fung for some chitty chatty till 1am. Girls can talk a lot, no? =)

Willy FAT liaoo!! Hahahahaha!

Last night, I dated Fung out for dinner. Before going out, my relatives have arrived our house and I heard my aunt talking really loud from downstairs. Haha! That's so her. I was expecting to see my aunt and her elder sis(probably will look like her) and their mum. When I saw this bald hair lady, I was shocked. Then when she turned over ..

OMG, SHE'S MY AUNT'S SIS LO!

But she looks younger than my aunt and no, she has no cancer. She's a nun! I was in the stage of 'short shock' until I'm out.

Anywaysssssss ~ we went to Procter and I'm the only one eating ~ haha! Saw Minna and Nerissa =D I'm jealous of their hair length. HMPF! Hahahaha! This is stupid ~ lols! Quickly after dinner, we cari Fiq and Gabby to hang out. We went to our hangout spot and sat there and talked for 3 hours straight! Lotsa funny sentences but I couldn't remember much of it .. I only remember some of these:

"Never say forever, 'coz 'forever' is toooooo long to be determined."
"Look at the cats and dogs. They fuck when they want to fuck. So when you want to fuck, you fuck!"
"Guys are logical animals, girls are emotional animals. So they are together like Ying and Yang to make things balance. Of course got special cases la!"
"When you wanna do something, do it! Be a man, do the right thing!"

And all of those are from me (A) I'm very clever de lo! Haha! Compliment sediri lagi. Haha!

Fiq: Tell me, when a guy sends a girl go home, and the girl sat in the car for 5 minutes. What are they expecting??
Me & Fung: Waiting for the guy to do something la! Like a kiss or hug or what.
Gabby: Ohhh ~ aiya, should have kissed her last time!
All: *LOL*


Omg, lotsa funny stuffs and Fung told me mustmustmustmustmust blog but I forgot liao. Maybe I should ask her the next time I see her and blog about it again. Haha! It's quite obvious kan the topics of our conversation? Heh!

In the middle of talking, suddenly KB has no electricity! But the moon was so bright and round, so it's not really that dark and kinda 'feeeeel' lagi. Took some pictures =D

Macam twinss ~ =P

Fiq, I definitely am the CUTEST one =]

Fung & Gabby =D

Kerrr ai de Baby Fiq Fiq *puke*
Banyak shiny aa baju mu XP

Model for my darling Vios.
Lols!

We talked a bit about holy-ness and racist thingy. Better not to talk about it here =P But anyways ~

Fiq, you so gotta learn to speak more Brunei-ish malay la! Hahaha! Speak no more chinese! I'm just kidding manggg ~ *winks*

During our talk ..

Fiq: Sye Lih, even you're black, you do say some logic things. I learn a lot.
Me: Kimak youu ~


He said something like that. Should I take that as a compliment or what? Lols!

Lastly .. a song to end this post =) heard it from Willy's car and now I preferred Switchfoot's version of 'Only Hope' more than Mandy Moore's.

Only Hope - Switchfoot




Switchfoot - Only Hope

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

And I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my apathy
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back


Tell me, which one is better? Switchfoot or Mandy Moore? Haha!

0 comments: