truly, madly, deeply ..

Monday, June 09, 2008

God ~ when can I update my blog daily like last time again?? CAN THE ROUTER (or whatever its name is) BE FIXED ASAP??!

Anyways ~ I'm like a mum lately sending kids to and fro between home and school & taught my lil sis for her exams ==" The most tiring and stress part is teaching the the signs of 'greater than' and 'less than'.

Before 1am arrives, I gotta try to blog as much as I can because WYWY closes at 1am .. Okay, now I sound kinda like some sort of Indon desperately looking for free Wi-Fi. I AM NOT INDON OKAY!! I'm just .. out of internet, that's all. Heh!

Just chin-chai upload my pics in friendster, took LOTSA pics but then didn't have the time to upload it and my Facebook as well .. WELL, another time then Facebook XD Adoii ~ gotta put captions for the pictures somemore ~ argh! Mafann ~

Anywaysss ~ My darleng Eahui FINALLY got another website for her clothes! Click here to shop yo!

Now, Annt's joining Facebook as well! Muahahahaha! At last laa ~ !!

Ahem, anyways, back to ME ~ Other than being a part-time nanny/mum, I've been hanging out with my girls (like usual) and have met some new friends =D Weekend was really good =) Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn good x)

Currently chatting with my aunt and Ed .. Ed and me are talking bout 'advices' and lucky my aunt doesn't say stuffs like "Go library and study lahh!" HAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry Ed!! I can't help but to blog a bit about it =P

My parents came back from Thailand and they bought me some loopy earrings and straightener and 2 small boxes of permanent straightener cream =D I can finally do my own straightening at home! Since I got nothing to do other than to cari kerja, I might as well make myself pretty, esp. my skin and stupid hair. Hmpf! Asked my mum to buy me hair extensions but it's too expensive sooo ~ I gotta stick to my own hair =="

Now I secretly pray that UBD doesn't accept me .. Wait, it's not a secret anymore now isn't it? HAHA!

Okay .. lemme see what did I miss out? *looking through the post*

Okayy ~ I guess that's it, other than I'm missing my one-and-only baby ..

Alright, a special language session for you people .. Thai language. I learnt from Xueli's collegues, the technicians.

'Chan lak kun' = I love you (girls)

If I'm not mistaken .. I think for boys it's 'pun lak kun'? Haha!

Found some new songs lately but don't have the time to upload to my own imeem and post it. Hmmm ~ but now I got an old song's lyrics that I really like since the first time I've heard it and ~ dedicating to someone special =)


"Truly, Madly, Deeply" - Cascada (www.azlyrics.com)


I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply, do..

I will be strong
I will be faithful
Because I am counting on a new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning yeah

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
That'll make you wanna cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection
Of the highest power and lonely hours
The tears devour you

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Oh, can't you see it baby?
Don't have to close your eyes
'cause it's standing right before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply, do..

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

(I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me)

I wanna stand with you on a mountain



Yes, a fool in love with love =]

Alright, I'm out! it's 1.o1am XD

0 comments: