curiosity will not kill my cat.

Friday, June 13, 2008

"This is Nikki's blog.
Her blogs are so .. coooool, you know. Hee."

- http://x33michelle.blogspot.com/

Only Minna told me then I realised. So, Miss Michelle, do let me know who you are alright? Haha! I'm very veryyyy curious of who you are =) And thanks for the compliments *wink* I only know that you're Cmui's cousin. Haha! Info from? My stinky bro of course.

Always say thank you when people compliment OR scold you. =P

And I won't deny that I LOVEEE compliments. Who doesn't? If you are, your brain must be cuckoo. HAHA!

Okay, I'm bored. Really bored. But I saw this questionnaires thingy at Qamar's sis's blog. Hope she doesn't mind that I copied it x)

Reason for the last tear shed?
` urm .. i couldn't remember.

Someone who means a great deal to you?
` there're a lot of them!

Anything you want to confess?
` hmm .. not now, ain't the right time =)

Highlight of your day?
` urm .. nothing? o.O

Felt a sense of guilt lately?
` no, why should i?

Want something badly?
` *sniff* yes, I WANT BANYAK THINGS LA!

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
` depends on who's the one calling me that ..

Who was the last person of the same sex you shared the same bed with?
` ........................................... i'm blushing and speechless! hahahahaha!

Which of your friends do you argue with the most?
` urm .. none that i can think of. coz .. they do the talking, i do the listening. haha!

What is something you like to do when you're down?
` eat, eat, eat till i feel fat and i'll be even more depress but happy at the same time. yess ~ girls are complicated.

What is one thing you must have in a relationship?
` i say .. MUSTMUSTMUSTMUST have .. love.

Do you think anyone's thinking about you right now?
` gosh, everyone wants a piece of me, DON'T TRY TO TEAR ME INTO PIECES PEOPLE. HAHAHAHAHA! of course someone's missing me, if not, I'LL MERAJUK! =P

What attracts you to someone?
` something about the smile or eyes .. *faints*

Is there something that you want to tell someone but can't?
` hmm .. yeaa ~

What's the most pain you've experienced physically or emotionally?
` ... NEXT!

Do you believe in second chances?
` yes.

What's the biggest turn off?
` toothless .. NOT EVEN ONE!

Do you have any special talents?
` hmm ~ do u take acting as special talent? hahahaha! i loive to act ~

Did the last person you kissed deserve it?
` definitely .. absolutely ..

Do you think you can possibly be with the person you love forever?
` forever is too long to tell, appreciate now is more like it =) of course i want it to be a long time la! yao bu rannn??? XP

How do you feel about yourself as a person?
` used to feel nothing, then hate it, then .. LOVE IT. I love myself very muchomucho.

Can you honestly say that looks don't matter?
` no. no matter what, looks still matter a bit. BE REALISTIC LA!

Would you rather hear the painful truth or a happy lie?
` painful truth. no matter what happens, i rather to know the truth than lie.

Is there someone you're attracted to?
` of course there is. i must say that person is si beh lucky coz im attracted to that person =)

Is it hard for you to let something go that you know isn't right for you?
` been there, done that. yes it is. but time will slowly heal the pain, but scar remains =')

Have you ever taken anyone for granted?
` i did. and i'm really really sorrryyy ~ not going to happen anymore. thanks to friends who made me realise it and forgave me =')

Do you think being "heart broken" is as bad as people say?
` yes and no. depends.

Have you ever been in love? How'd that end up?
` yes and .. of course it wasn't any kind of good ending. *praying*

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
` yes =)

Can you describe your ideal guy/girl?
` well, i already have one on my mind =D

What's the best part of being in a relationship?
` aiyo, feeling special and loved la. hahahahaha!

Have you ever loved someone you knew you shouldn't?
` yes and .. argh!

What are some things that you have to have everywhere you go?
` vaseline, MY LIFE EH! and hp and wallet with moi IC and license.

In a tough situation, why do people want advice but don't listen to it?
` because, stubborn la.

End of Q's.

мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
oh haha i saw that post
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
i love u minna
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
:$
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
dun la dun la
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
:P
иіккі ° ѕzelі ** mrs.Q - i miss my spidy-man =D says:
AIYAA
иіккі ° ѕzelі ** mrs.Q - i miss my spidy-man =D says:
MAI GEH GEH LAA
иіккі ° ѕzelі ** mrs.Q - i miss my spidy-man =D says:
U WANT ME TO LOVE U DE MAA
иіккі ° ѕzelі ** mrs.Q - i miss my spidy-man =D says:
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
hhaahahhahahahaa
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
okay la i love u oso lo
.мinnα : Pocket full of sunshine says:
HAHAHA
иіккі ° ѕzelі ** mrs.Q - i miss my spidy-man =D says:
HAHAHA! NI HUI LAA!


HAHA!


Okay la, gotta go now. I have to pick Mamee up from office.

Little Miss Driver is on the way now ~

0 comments: