that lust-filled room.

Friday, December 05, 2008

I walked into the room,
and you two are on your bed.

That scene, is laughing at my foolish love for you.
I looked at you two, speechless.
I should have listen to what my heart told me to do earlier.
I should have ..

Then you left.
Leaving me all alone, in your lust-filled room.
As my mind calm down,
I left, with no turning back & a stupid letter.


. . . . . . . . . .


I opened my eyes.
"It's a dream. but I'm not turning back anymore, not anymore .. "



Memories are sweet, reality ... isn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. are you okay Nikki? Well, I most certainly hope you are and if that lust-filled room was ever filled by a bastard and a bitch then im glad you are as free as a white dove now.. ^_^ <3

nikki.szeli said...

LinJi ~ !!

hehe. I'm okay ;) no worries! just that I have this urge to write it out after all thise while .. so I just post it =P

urm .. if i were a dove, i'm pretty sure im a charcoal dove XD haha!