forbidden love.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

7th January 2008:

Hi baby. Sorry about last night.
Can we meet again tomorrow night?
Let me make it up to you ..


I love you ..

Shane


"This has to stop .. " thinks Natalie.


It's been months, she still couldn't let him go.
She loves him, very much.


. . . . . . . . . . .


29th Spetember 2008:

Natalie .. please don't leave me just like that.
I know you love me and I love you too ..
Can't you give me just one more chance to talk it out with you?

I love you I love you I love you .. with all my heart.

Shane

. . . . . . . . . .

3rd October 2008:

I think it's better if you go back to your wife and be faithful to her, while I be faithful to my husband.
Everything about us is just sex! And nothing else!

This is not what I want.
Call me selfish, I just don't want to hurt myself over & over again.
Nothing's gonna work .. no matter how much we talk.
This has to be stop.

Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... lolx.. is the story real ka? hiakz.. i really have no comments bout that.. coz.. i dont know what to say. I think the Natalie made the correct decision..but from what i know in realy life, sometimes, it's not the case.

oh yea.. Nikki.. do you know Micky Chia?

Have a nice day.

nikki.szeli said...

HAHA!

just that i suddenly have that inspiration ~ so i typed it down lo. very random one me XD

Micky Chia? haha. i'm not that sure le ~ from miri ka?