the only pussy.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanks everyone for all the greetings and gifts! =D

I appreciate it a lot and I feel loved! And those who greeted me through their blog, Billah, Jia Hwang & Michelle =D Thanks a lot!

Actually, I planned to list out all the names but I'm in a state where I'm so effing tired to type a lot. But still, thanks a LOT peeps! =D I really do feel lovedddddd =)

This year .. I got 4 different 'cakes'.






YUMMY !!

Ahh ~ I didn't do anything much during my big day since I already did an advance one on the weekend. I went to BSB with my mum and she continued to splurge. And I myself, got a new sandals from Charles and Keith. My first Charles and Keith yo!

And a new Ed Hardy tee, I'm sure it's a fake one but who cares? I'm in Brunei niaa ~ and I just love the blings ♥ Bangles from Ego Accessories & bikini from Ego.

I'm still missing the wallet from C'est Moi in Kiulap. Shit laa ~ buy or not?? *deep thoughts*

I had a steambot session at my Wai Po's place. FINALLY, HER FRIED CHICKEN WINGS!! *slurps*

Anyways ~ I got this 'sweet' gift from my cousin =D

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

ROC CANDY!!


I'm resisting this ultimate big urgeeee to finish it in one day. It's so nice okayyy ~

Thanks Xi Hao! =D And I'm soooo sorry that I'm busy =S I promise I'll find a day out with you! Dinner too =D Hehe!


And guess what?


I went to gym with Gabby they all. Gabby picked me up and lookie at this 'lucky cricket' in his car!



And lookie at our manly G!




(P/S: I forced him to do it again so I can take a picture of him.)

And oh ..


IT'S A MEN'S GYM LO!!


!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&

Shit la ho! All muscular dudes there & I'M THE ONLY FREAKING PUSSY THERE LO!!

Anyways, Fiq was trying to torture me .. BADLY. For a moment, I think he's trying to put revenge on me. But he kept on encouraging me, then I forgive him. He taught me those dumb bells stuffs .. man, it's so TIRING okay! My arms were shaky while doing those sets --"

I told chu peeps Imma tone down my body! My arms are flabby, same to the legs. Then my tummy is growing. So it's a must to do workout, even if I'm super tired T_T

Sooner or later, I'll have this sexy body! =D

And I shall use Fiq's quote ..

"You'll drool on my body!"

And macam what Britney sings ..

"Stronger than yesterday."

Not in the case of love but in the case of physical fitness. HAHA!

Lastly ..

TWILIGHT TOMORROW!!


*runs in circles*

I hope that shows how excited I am for that movie. HAHA!!

Okay laaa ~ Miss Going-to-be-Super-Sexy Chia gonna sleep now. I'm super tired.

Nights people!






还是会寂寞.

0 comments: