i'm just tipsy.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello people!

Sorry for not updating lately. My lappie is in a severe condition and I've been treating her with patience but until last night I beh tahan & I really really wanted to blog and so now I'm using my bro's lappie to blog. And I just remembered there're some tags that I haven't done. Argh!

Gimme some time taggers ;)

Anyways, I think my lappie really died on me. I can't seem to boot it so .. yea. Hmm. Pictures & stuffs. All gone. Perfect. On Christmas some more. Double perfection. Blaa!!

I had fun for the past few days.

Monday was Kok How's birthday & we ordered a bouncer at his place =D


I WANNA BOUNCE ON THAT BOUNCER AGAIN!!



Despite all the fun, some of us got some cuts & bruises while playing ==" and I'm one of the victims. My right ankle is slightly swollen & my wrist has a cut that bleed for quite a while on that day. Ding's the worst! Her toe ..


Yea, pretty bad!

I'm lazy to post other pics here .. check it from my facebook! ;)


My Christmas eve was okay =)

I went to BSB with Fiq around 5pm & did some stuffs & had dinner at McD with his bro. I know I know, it's such a bad dinner 'coz I was stuck with that ass!

HAHA! Fiq ¬ you know I'm just kidding ;)

We kept on bumping into an old classmate of ours. Even on the way back. Fate ey? Or is it that Brunei is just too small?

I went to Peanut's place once I've reached Seria and we count down there =)

We had a bit of lami, card games & drinks and they thought I was drunk!





Hey, I'm just tipsy. I get red easily, you know why? I got good blood circulation laa!! And I'm hot as fire, that's why you guys can't stop saying that I'm hot ;) Hehe!

After 12am, we went to Yuyu's place to hangout & we watched Miss Universe 2008. Then we went out to have a bit of fresh air and went a lil bit crazy ..




That's how I spent my Christmas Eve & early morning on Christmas.



To: You-know-who-you-are,

I'm sorry for what I said.





And I thought that I'm special.

0 comments: