forever.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight wasn't bad. It's all good but not as good as I expected. Probably I expected too much 'coz the book's realllyyyyy good. Anyways ..


OH MY EDWARD!


Haha! Yes Billah ~ it's from you =p

I so wanna get the rest of the books =( SOON.

Mamee,
Can we go Miri? =D HEHE.

I think I shopped a teeny bit too much lately. I got new bangles, again! But its colours are so bright and nice that I can't resist it!



See what I mean? =D

I downloaded lotsaaaa Twilight soundtracks but only 12 of them are the real soundtracks --" There's this song that's really nice ~ I'll post it here like .. later at night. I'm lazy to upload to my imeem right now.

Did nothing much on Friday but I went to KB, Naafi & Supasave with Fung. I wanna bake cookies again =D But I couldn't find my fave pack of the cookies .. recipe? Ahh, whatever shit its name is but yea, I can't find it.

I was suppose to go gym, but you know .. I'm lazy. HEHE! They went swimming anyways & I don't know how to swim. You could ask me to perform how to drown though, or 'swimming' under water =__=" Hmm ~ maybe I could go and like tan my body and legs .. IT AIN'T TAN ENOUGH but my bloody arms are. Dammit.

Anyways ..

I really like this song. Laopo intro-ed to me =) & I just cari-ed its MV.




I'll try to get some sleep now, 'coz I'm going to Muara with Mamee later in the morning. *yawn*


And I think I should really start the spring cleaning thingy now, before I'm too late .. and gotta make more baju kurung for next semester .. MIB ba! --"





Boy,
I wanna get to know you better.

0 comments: