paper cut.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Just had a bit of my favourite chao-kuey-tiaw. Since I'm waiting for the food to be digested nicely, I decided to blog even though I'm superrr tired.


First of all, I cleaned my room! I'll give you peeps my proofs ..




CLEAN KAN!! =D

If anyone need a part-time maid, do call/text me up .. if you know my number ;) I'll charge $10 per hour. Heh! Hey, I can guarantee you'll be happy with my work. It's even better than the pictures above! Only available in Brunei.


Second of all
, I screwed up my French paper =D


NO DOUBT!!


Third of all, we had party last night at BSB =D It was my advanced 20th birthday party.

To dearest kawanssss:

I hope you guys had fun =) Thanks for the super duper creative 'cake', didn't really expect it .. and the yummy-smelling set from Bodyshop =D I LOIVE IT!! Hehe. It's really sweet of you all =)

And also thanks to Ah Leong for your big big angpao =)

Picture stolen from Nadia. And no Nadia, I won't tell you my wishes.

There was another cake .. but I didn't have any pictures right now. It's yummy yummy too! Thanks Metis =)

And sorry to Nadia, that I made your dress dirty, hope it's okay right now .. SORRY!!


Fourth of all ..


IMMA WATCH TWILIGHT THIS THURSDAY!!


*jumps around like a retard*

I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Finally I can see my Edward Cullen .. *drools*


Fifth of all
, I'm having a bloody flu & cough.

Mattapakka!! Ahh shit, hope I'll be okay soon --"


Okay, I think it's enough right now. I need to have my beauty sleep after so much fun and stress. And before I forget ..


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!



Paper Cut - Vanessa Hudgens


Paper Cut - Vanessa Hudgens

It's not the feeling like when you touch a flame
No it's not like when someone calls you a bad name
It's not like the hurt when you slip and fall down
No it's not like any of these, what I found is

Your love hurts like a paper cut
So sweet
Never even feel, it slices so deep
It seems so harmless but only at first
Like a paper cut the pain grows worse

Oh, oh

It's not so much in the words that you don't say
It's not when you act in a distantly cold way
It's more in your eyes, how you look at me
Like you no longer care for what I see

Your love hurts like a paper cut
So sweet
Never even feel, it slices so deep
It seems so harmless but only at first
Like a paper cut the pain grows worse

You had to go and show me just how good
Your love could be, than you threw it all away
I can't help but feel a brand new pain
So I'm asking baby please stay

Your love hurts like a paper cut
So sweet
Never even feel, it slices so deep
It seems so harmless but only at first
Like a paper cut the pain grows worse

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
(the pain grows worse)
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
(the pain grows worse)
Oh, oh
(the pain grows worse)


Lyrics from here.





Maybe it's not that simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haahahaha.. wow.. first.. really love your blog design.

Second we both share Nonnie's blog love. HIAKZ.. hahahaha..

Well, yea. rooms after being cleaned feels alot better to sleep in.. hiakz..

Nonnie King said...

$10 per hour..
Wah lao eh.. you more "long" than loan shark leh. Cut throat meh?

No no.. should be "chainsaw throat"

nikki.szeli said...

luuee: hey ~ thanks ;) and yes, i do love to read Nonnie's blog =D i feel a whole lottttttt better after i cleaned it!

Nonnie: hahaha! where got cut throat ~ ? =P jual mahal maa ~ hehe!