still believe in love.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last night I went to the Mall with Fung & Han Lun to watch ..


I myself think that this movie is better than Twilight loooooo ~ As I said in the previous post, I expected TOO MUCH from it. That's why I got disappointed. BUT, it's still a good movie =D 'Coz of Edward Cullen bebeh! HAHA!

Fiq and the rest went to watch Twilight too, and they think it's good =) And Fiq said I'm crazy 'coz I said it's not bad saja. Pffft you big stuff!

Anyways ..


HI KLAATU !! YOU'RE HOT =D


Hahahahaha!

Fung & Han Lun thinks The Day The Earth Stood Still isn't that exciting though .. But I think it's good. God, am I an alien? I feel alienated here! If I am one, can Klaatu be my boyfee PUH-LEASE?? Lols!

Ahhh ~ guess what? I just woke up actually =D

And I gotta go and prepare now .. 'coz Fung said we gotta leave at 4pm.

Toodles people!

By the way, this is the song I mentioned in the previous post .. the one I think that it's realy nice =)










Here I am,
there you are ..

0 comments: