little princess.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

In the afternoon, when I was sending my WaiPo back home after she bought fruits from Millimewah ..

WaiPo: *canton* That JieJie aa ~ so 'soi' one. Small Uncle asked her if she wants to go home, he can send her back home ma.. Then she said she doesn't want to ikut his car!
Me: O.O *canton* why le??
WaiPo: *canton* 'Coz she thinks his car lauya so don't want to follow.
Me: *LOL* PALOIII!!

Then I talked with my lil sis when I reached my WaiPo's place .. By the way, my uncle's car isn't THAT bad. Just the paint came off =="

(P/S: I must use Mandarin here.)

Me: Jie, zo mok ni bu yao gen Xiao QQ de che??
Jade: Wo bu yao le!!
Me: Zo mok le! Zhi shi na ge qi tuo liao maa ~
Jade: Wo xi huan zhuo zhe ge che ma ..
Me: Ni shi da xiao jie ha?? Yi ding yao zhuo zhe ge che meh!!
Jade: Wo bu shi da xiao jie le! Wo shi xiao jie!!
Me: =="

Okay, to peeps who don't understand Mandarin ..

I asked Jade why she doesn't want to sit in my uncle's car & I guess it's because the paint of the car came off and that's why she doesn't want to sit it. I KNOW, VERY PRINCESS KAN! Then she said she prefers Vios & I asked her if she's a 'da xiao jie', which means 'princess' basically or 'big miss' .. Then she said she's 'small miss' =="


Did nothing much today & I finally cleaned my parents' room. It's a disasterrrrrrr! But it's all done now & I'm very the tired.

I shall leave you peeps here!

Nitessss!





I wonder ..

0 comments: