1 more to go!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Finally, BI 1107 is over.

But but but but but .. I don't have any confident =S Plus half of my section B is gone .. (probably more than half, YIKES!) GONE WITH THE WIND! I was very careless .. didn't read the instruction properly. I'm sure Dr. Marshall won't gimme any marks =(


SIGHS.


What's left now .. is freaking @##$%&&^*&*$# LF 1401 on Saturday, 2pm - 4pm. Kinda regret that I took it, if not, I'M ON HOLIDAYS LIAO! Grrrrrrrr ~ !!

Dr. Charles very cute la ho today.

I didn't sleep much because I was revising for my Biology, so I wore my degree-less specs to cover my big big dark circles. When I was in my sit, I took off my glasses & waiting & Dr.Charles was walking & wishing us all good luck ..


Dr. Charles: Nikki, you can read without your glasses?
Me: Errr .. yes. *blur*


HEHE. How am I suppose to know that my specs can grab his attention. Must be the colour. LOLS!

Once again, Dr.Charles is bery the cute.





Can't stop doing it.

0 comments: