love lockdown.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

*farts*

WOOPS! Sorry, I just farted =D

I just got back from BSB not long ago, went to Chempaka to 'bai bai'. Nabehhhh ~ si beh tired ==" Anyways, hope everything will be good after bai bai =)

Yesterday EARLY MORNING .. like around 5am, me & Laopo finished watching My Bestfriend's Girl. After that, we cleaned up stuffs .. then, we danced around the small table. Yes, DANCE.

We were jumping up & down and danced like fools but it's fun. YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY! It's good for your health ya know ~ ;)

We went to Miri and did some shopping. I didn't manage to buy any baju for CNY though ~ I bought 2 tee, 2 necklace & 2 gladiator sandals =D


I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MY GLADIATOR SANDALS!!



Maybe I should buy/make a Toga dress .. or just a nice casual dress =D HAHA!

Like this ..




Images from Google.

There's still this one gladiator sandals that I want, just like JingMei's! Nice laaaaa! ROARR! I want!

Gila shopping liao me =="

Oh yeaaa ~ I pierced my ear, again. On the left side ..


Not the one on my tragus, the ones on the urm .. helix (correct ka?) are the new ones =D

I did say that I wanna pierce it again in here, so yea .. I did it =) I feel good every time after I pierce. Since secondary, I take piercing as a way to release stress.

I'm still thinking if I should pierce my eyebrow. Anyways, I planned to get something 'super duper nice' for myself but I didn't. Maybe next year in KL. Let's see ~

I was playing with a quiz that Billah sent me in Facebook .. then the bloody result told me the 'summary' of the movie ..

"Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan is an average, clumsy, accident-prone girl who moves from Phoenix, Arizona, to Forks, Washington, to live with her father, Charlie. Though many boys are attracted to her when she arrives, she falls in love with Edward Cullen, a mysterious boy she discovers to be a vampire. In an attempt to protect Bella from his dangerous lifestyle, Edward leaves her. Bella falls into a depression and is comforted by her friend, Jacob Black. She comes to love Jacob as well, though not as deeply as she loves Edward. She eventually marries Edward and, after giving birth to their daughter Renesmee, becomes a vampire. After her transformation she has the ability to shield her and others' minds from mental attacks."


ROAAARRRR!!


Bloody hell ==" And no Billah, I ain't blaming you ;) Don't worry. Hehe.

I can't stop playing this song on my iTunes!

The chorus is stuck on my minddddd ~


Love Lockdown - Kanye West


If you wanna watch it in youtube, click here!

[Verse:]
I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home
So you never know, never never know,
Never know enough, 'til it's over love
'Til we lose control, system overload
Screamin' "No! No! No! N-No!"
I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
See I wanna move, but can't escape from you
So I keep it low, keep a secret code
So everybody else don't have to know

[Chorus:]
So keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Keepin' your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
You lose

[Verse:]
I'm not lovin' you the way I wanted to
I can't keep my cool, so I keep it true
I got somethin to lose, so I gotta move
I can't keep myself, and still keep you too
So I keep in mind, when I'm on my own
Somewhere far from home, in the danger zone
How many times did I tell ya fo it finally got through
You lose, you lose
I'm not lovin' you, the way I wanted to
See I had to go, see I had to move
No more wastin' time, you can't wait for life
We're just wastin' time, where's the finish line

[Chorus:]
So keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Keepin' your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
You lose

[Verse:]
I'm not lovin you, the way I wanted to
I bet no one knew, I got no one new
I know I said I'm through, but got love for you
But I'm not lovin' you, the way I wanted to
Gotta keep it goin', keep the lovin' goin'
Keep it on a roll, only God knows
If I be with you, baby I'm confused
You choose, you choose
I'm not lovin' you, the way I wanted to
Where I wanna go, I don't need you
I've been down this road, too many times before
I'm not lovin' you, the way I wanted to

[Chorus:]
So keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Keepin' your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
Now keep your love locked down
You lose, you lose
You lose, you lose
You lose


Lyrics from here.


I gotta shower now before I pengsan ..

Nights people! =D





It's getting near .. =)

0 comments: